sunderland

JH

How do Seb "Dead Ball King" Larrson, James "The Irish Messi" McLean and Adam "Magic" Johnson all fit in their starting line up? How well will Sess "Better than Ben Arfa" egnon link up with "Stephen "The most expensive Scots player ever - ergo the best" Fletcher?

Seriously; how?

Sewpa Steven Fletcher

Stephen 'The God of Sport' Sessegnon

James 'Wing King' Mclean.........................................................................................Seb 'Dead Ball King' Larsson...Adam 'Gasgoigne MKII' Johnson

CATTS FOR ME LIKE..............Craig 'Better than Cabaye' Gardener

SKILLGALLON...............Wes and John the sewpa dewpa medal winners

Simon 'Magnet Hands' Mignolet

Sewpa formation... best team in 60 years.

Guest pintofscottsellers

It didn't look too bad on Soccer Saturday like, well the ground still looked like an absolute shit hole with ridiculous coloured seats, but the pitch looked alreet.

How much did they pay for Johnson? Never thought he would agree to join them. Very good signing but I do have to wonder about the lad's ambition, if it was a loan deal then fair enough but 4 years? surprised by that.

How much did they pay for Johnson? Never thought he would agree to join them. Very good signing but I do have to wonder about the lad's ambition, if it was a loan deal then fair enough but 4 years? surprised by that.

He's from Sunderland isn't he?

Larrson in the middle would be fun. If they play all 3 away from home they'll be in some high scoring games. They'll need to find a way to keep Sessegnon involved as there has to be a risk that he'll become a bit peripheral to their pattern.

Hopefully Marty has splashed all the cash available to him and Colback doesn't turn into Scholes. They've undoubtedly strengthened and Johnson can be a class act but they've still got a way to go.

Some of them are talking about Dawson - he would be a good signing.

My mates little uns 7th birthday today, got his new top as a prezzie off to the match with his mam since his dad is working away...rained off. He's absolutely gutted bless him.

I had money of them winning today as well, just in an accy like.

Really poor from their groundsmen. It hasn't even been raining that heavy, my back garden is playable ffs.

We may lack class but at least we have good grass. FTM.

ha syour back garden got room for 12000 empty seats?

Really poor from their groundsmen. It hasn't even been raining that heavy, my back garden is playable ffs.

We may lack class but at least we have good grass. FTM.

ha syour back garden got room for 12000 empty seats?

Unlimited empty places, no seats.