sunderland

JH

Guest WashyGeordie

They beat us 9-1 , why do they feel they need to beat us 5-0?

Better than 5-1? 9-1 never even happened............!! :shifty:

They beat us 9-1 , why do they feel they need to beat us 5-0?

cos it was over a hunred years ago? and most of them have never seen us take a hiding off them. the only one ive seen was the play offs, and tbh we had the better of most of the game.

@MsiDouglas: Late Friday night but hopefully worth it when you see The Journal tomorrow. Jam-packed with sport - front & back!

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas Will you saying Fletcher was 12 PLUS add ONS tomorrow, Mark? Just wondering like?!!!

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 You've completely lost me.

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas Do you really want me to being up articles written by YOU, stating how it was 12m PLUS add ons?

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 'Being up'? Think you've been on the ales mate. Have a good one.

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas Nobody likes someone that TOTALLY denies what they have written. I will ask you again..do you want me to bring the article up?

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas £15m in this article you claim, Mark. http://t.co/NraakMW5.  Are you calling O'Neill a liar, Mark?

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 Who rattled your cage?! Quibbling over an article written in Aug. It's Friday night, go out & have some fun.

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas You've lied in a article you written, Mark. This is not what NE fans want, it's shocking journalism. I'm out at 11am tomorrow.

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 Ask Jez Moxey how much it was.He says more than #safc say. Club policy is not to say owt. Bigger things to worry about pal

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas You really need to watch SAFC TV tonight, Mark. MON has said the EXACT fee we paid, unless you're accusing him of lying.....

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 I'll get right on it! No seriously, I will. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas I look forward to more LIES from yourself next summer. Sort it out, Mark. Your not doing local newspapers any favours.

@MickLew: @MsiDouglas @masterplan_1978 #lol u must get loads of stick over pointless stuff

@MsiDouglas: @MickLew Few this pointless

@mattsafc: @Masterplan_1978 @msidouglas dear me, journalists quote what they are informed. MoN has stated it was 12 in total but no need to be a nob

@Masterplan_1978: @mattsafc @msidouglas Journalists like Douglas know f*** all and he has made up this fee all summer. He should try doing proper journalism.

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 @mattsafc By proper journalism you mean unquestioning acceptance of club statements like you, presumably? #ADDON-GATE

@mattsafc: @Masterplan_1978 @msidouglas well he rights for one of the biggest north east papers. I'd imagine he studied journalism for some time too.

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas Are you accusing MON of lying, Mark? Yes or no? Stop avoiding the question.

@Inkorpor8ed86: @mattsafc @Masterplan_1978 @MsiDouglas the article youve posted say it believes the club wanted more, not at any point does it state as fact

@LukeEdwardsTele: @Masterplan_1978 @MsiDouglas another satisfied reader! If you're talking about Fletcher, the fee was £12m. Fact!

@Masterplan_1978: @LukeEdwardsTele @MsiDouglas Well said Luke. Mark, however has spend all summer telling anyone who would listen that it was £15m

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 @lukeedwardstele Like here, when I said it was £12m? http://t.co/NPX8OcFE

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas @lukeedwardstele Hang on.....so you've done stating £15m AND £12m, f***ing hell Mark, you're covering a few bases here.

@LukeEdwardsTele: @Masterplan_1978 @MsiDouglas no he hasn't. He said it was £12m. However, Wolves have constantly said it was £14m. To save face I think!

@Masterplan_1978: @LukeEdwardsTele @MsiDouglas No he hasn't, he clearly wrote an article saying SAFC would pay £15m and then another saying £12m. Unbelievable

@michaelcook_87: @Masterplan_1978 @lukeedwardstele @msidouglas get a fuckin grip man ya making ya self look like a tit. Who gives a fuk u bell

@Masterplan_1978: @michaelcook_87 Press unfollow, it's not hard you thick c***.

@michaelcook_87: @Masterplan_1978 don't you realise how pathetic you look?

@Masterplan_1978: @michaelcook_87 Like I give a f*** what a f***ing soft c*** like you thinks.

@michaelcook_87: @Masterplan_1978 dear oh dear. The man hiding behind a keyboard. Get a fuckin grip of yourself man

@Masterplan_1978: @michaelcook_87 Only one person acting the big lad here....

@mdotmac: @MsiDouglas @masterplan_1978 whether it was £12m or £14m is by the by now. We finally have a proper replacement for bent. #safc

@MsiDouglas: @mdotmac @masterplan_1978 Finally, a voice of sanity! Thanks Mark. I was one of those who always said he was good value BTW...

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas @mdotmac You said £15m, Mark, stop backtracking. I'm looking forward to you pulling MON up on the £12m and NO ADD ON comments...

@Masterplan_1978: @MsiDouglas Why have you lied about the fee all summer, Mark? Is it to lick up to your mag friends at Thompson House?

@saj1371: @Masterplan_1978 @msidouglas How does a discrepancy over how much SAFC paid for a player have any bearing on NUFC? #magedia

@MsiDouglas: @Masterplan_1978 @mdotmac I'm just enjoying the use of CAPITALS to emphasise how MAD you are about ADD ONS.

Only just saw this, christ almighty. He needs to seek medical help  :facepalm:

Proper cracking up at this like, so funny :lol:

There is a thread on RTG about whether you would pick shagging anyone in the world, or beating us 5-0.

ejaculation lasts a minute

beating newcastle 5 -0 lasts a life time

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=735429&page=6#ixzz28wU4XkcJ

Could be my favourite ever reply  :lol:

call me shallow but i'd swap them beating us 5-0 for a me combo with cheryl cole and kylie.

Too right, i'd take a 10-0 battering with Lee Cattermole scoring an overhead kick for even a whiff of Natalie Portman  :lol:

in that scenario i'd hold the ball in the air  while clattermole done flips in order to conect, i'd even hold hgis arm up ton celebrate......portmannnnnnnn!