sunderland

JH

Crying about being asked if Sunderland could be in relegation trouble and struggling to see anything wrong with their last 2 games.

Listening to it now. Jesus. Proper whimping about Pryde asking on Twitter if Sunderland fans are worried about relegation, and not Newcastle.

Guest WashyGeordie

Imagine if that was your father?

Probs be related to them who went to SJP in the middle of the night with "Brucey one ov us" on the 'banner'........

Love how they try to describe us in a way the rest of the country would describe them. Just having a look on RTG now and our fans are apparently inbred sister fuckers who are idiotic in nature and SJP is a 'landfill' :lol: 

On the subject of SJP, I find it quite hard to believe that some of them genuinely think the SOL is a better/nicer sadium ??? I'm all for being biased towards your own team but there's a point where it has to stop and that's it!

Love how they try to describe us in a way the rest of the country would describe them. Just having a look on RTG now and our fans are apparently inbred sister fuckers who are idiotic in nature and SJP is a 'landfill' :lol: 

On the subject of SJP, I find it quite hard to believe that some of them genuinely think the SOL is a better/nicer sadium ??? I'm all for being biased towards your own team but there's a point where it has to stop and that's it!

Is that the same SJP which has been our spiritual home for more than a century, is in a prime real-estate area in the middle of one of Britain's most interesting cities, and is a mere stone's throw from dozens, nay hundreds, of top class bars and restaurants ?

Compare that to a soulless, identikit, typical 1990's flat pack stadium, built for peanuts on a former colliery slag heap, in the middle of err....Sunderland.

It would take a fair old dollop of red and white bias and bitterness to claim the SoS is a better venue.