sunderland

JH

Guest neesy111

Not surprising really. I bet their wage to income ratio is extremely high.

£104m in costs for a club the size of Sunderland is mental.

Imagine if things transpire that means Wigan and Villa can draw on the last day of the season and both be safe sending Sunderland down. In fact if they get relegated I hope it's that way.

The irony of Villa sending Sunderland down and a Steve Bruce side replacing them. :lol:

N'Zogbia setting a goal up for Bent in the process...

That would just be.... I don't even know how to describe it. Poetic, karmic, brought on by some higher being of celestial alignment... hilarious?

Always a shame to see a professional hit by injury. But in the spirit of RTG:

fletcher stretchered off? fletchered off!  haha rfol!!11!  the soft shite, nowt rong withim, gerrup soft shite remember nolan/barton/shera/cabaye the snide c*nt??  Hope his broken ankle wakes up blind and motherless tbh. Eh? What? Me a mag??  die in a radioactive fire u mag kernt

and so forth....

Always a shame to see a professional hit by injury. But in the spirit of RTG:

fletcher stretchered off? fletchered off!  haha rfol!!11!  the soft shite, nowt rong withim, gerrup soft shite remember nolan/barton/shera/cabaye the snide c*nt??  Hope his broken ankle wakes up blind and motherless tbh. Eh? What? Me a mag??  die in a radioactive fire u mag kernt

and so forth....

Not very believable... There isn't 6 mentions of FTM in there, nor 9-1

Guest Trix23

Just a quick question for the game in april. Coming over for the game from Norway, and just wonderd which seats at the stadium have the best atmosphere. Gallowgate off course, but when we win it is more fun to sit close to the mackems and give them a stick. Is there a singing session around there ?

Just a quick question for the game in april. Coming over for the game from Norway, and just wonderd which seats at the stadium have the best atmosphere. Gallowgate off course, but when we win it is more fun to sit close to the mackems and give them a stick. Is there a singing session around there ?

Level 7 is more or less entirely a family section now. The Gallowgate East Corner is probably the best atmosphere.

Guest Trix23

Level 7 is more or less entirely a family section now. The Gallowgate East Corner is probably the best atmosphere.

Thanks !

Guest palnese

PhysioRoom.com Ltd ‏@physioroom 2t

#Sessegnon is expected to be available next week despite pulling out of WCQ, the #SAFC has been getting treatment for a groin problem

Thanks !

you'll do well to get a ticket there. anywhere in the gallowgate really

PhysioRoom.com Ltd ‏@physioroom 2t

#Sessegnon is expected to be available next week despite pulling out of WCQ, the #SAFC has been getting treatment for a groin problem

God took the good bits of Messi and Pele and made Ben Arfa.

He took shortness and erectile dysfunction and made Sessegnon.

Called it.  :iamatwat:

ahahahaha

This is all building up to them having  none neither of their half-decent players in their squad against us....

and us blowing somehow it in awful 0-1 loss  :weep: :weep:

whats the extent of fletches injury?

Strachan says he doesn't think it looks that bad. Hopefully he went to the same medical school as Pardew.

I kind of trusted your post up til that word.