sunderland

JH

Adam Johnson must be delighted, all their goals will come from the right wing now.

Very good.

Johnson will be absolutely shitting himself, probably the biggest prima donna over there and this chump's coming in (who's known to fight and slate players he doesn't feel are putting the work in). The lad might actually have to put a shift in.

Guest Open_C

hes head coach- yet to announce Dictator of Football

http://carlyfinseth.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/fingerscrossed.jpg

Dennis Wise

Was unsure of this at first.

One half I was pleased because he has no top flight experience,ticking timebomb etc.

Other half of me was slightly worried that he could be the massive kick up the arse that they desperately need.

Then I imagined for a minute that he had just been appointed as manager of Newcastle united.

My initial reaction was litterally...

:scared: :jones: :facepalm:

Was unsure of this at first.

One half I was pleased because he has no top flight experience,ticking timebomb etc.

Other half of me was slightly worried that he could be the massive kick up the arse that they desperately need.

Then I imagined for a minute that he had just been appointed as manager of Newcastle united.

My initial reaction was litterally...

:scared: :jones: :facepalm:

My biggest concern is he will turn them around with his strict, hardman approach like Souness did with us  :undecided:

BGtquqpCcAAdW81.jpg

So I take it the protest wasn't all that successful? :lol:

:lol: Just two days after The Guardian ran an article claiming English football is inherently racist, one day after they celebrate Nelson Mandela at halftime, and this. The situation couldn't get more ironic.