sunderland

JH

“I felt at Swindon like I was at Barcelona, because for me it was the best job and a big privilege to be a manager and I wanted to be a manager.

“How do I feel here? Probably like Brazil in the 1970s.”

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: He's just on a fucking wind-up.

“I felt at Swindon like I was at Barcelona, because for me it was the best job and a big privilege to be a manager and I wanted to be a manager.

“How do I feel here? Probably like Brazil in the 1970s.”

the mackems will be lapping this shit up, they will fully buy into the fascist thing like we did with the French theme.

I don't want to trivialise this as comedy/entertainment as his beliefs are disturbing.... but fuck me, this is ridiculous. :lol: Genuinely sounds like an April Fools joke gone wrong.

I was driving to work this morning listening to the NPR on the radio, and they talked about Di Canio. They had some Sunderland supporter on to talk about it and were baffled about how someone could manage at such a high level with those political beliefs.. You know you've done something completely insane when it can crack the radio/media over here. Best part was when the host wasn't exactly sure where Sunderland was, but hey at least it has got them some worldwide attention.  :lol:

They're lapping this shit up mainly due to Di Canio dressing like a football casual and with them all being pretendy-hardmen and all.

Two peas in a pod, can't wait for some of them to do the "roman salute" against Chelsea. Bunch of cunts.

I don't know what's worse. Di Canio's beliefs, or the fact a lot of Sunderland fans appear to be so fucking stupid and ignorant that they won't see it as much of a problem because a) he's at their club and b) because of Di Canio's generally casual demeanour.

Foolish to get ris of MON. He's a decent manager, if he was given the summer to get some new faces in, let some shite go, he may have had them punching above their weight. Maybe not as high up as Villa, but certainly mid-table stuff and a decent cup run.

As for appointing Di Canio, surprised at this as much as the sacking of MON. I mean, is he really got it at this level? seems a big gamble. If it causes them to drop down the table and take another relegation spot then it's great news for us.

Foolish to get ris of MON. He's a decent manager, if he was given the summer to get some new faces in, let some shite go, he may have had them punching above their weight. Maybe not as high up as Villa, but certainly mid-table stuff and a decent cup run.

As for appointing Di Canio, surprised at this as much as the sacking of MON. I mean, is he really got it at this level? seems a big gamble. If it causes them to drop down the table and take another relegation spot then it's great news for us.

The timing of MON going was wrong, but MON is shit, and was doing the same shit that he did at Villa. It may have worked years ago, but he's been well and truly worked out.

And :lol: @ giving him the summer to get some new faces in.

SSN breaking news: 'Paolo Di Canio denies that he is a racist'

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1203/dicanio.png

"I'm not a racist!"