Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's the craic with a season ticket holder getting a ticket for someone else, i have over 100 points on mine but my mate is going to get another pal a ticket for the brugge game, will there be any bother in getting the ticket to my other pal?

What's the craic with a season ticket holder getting a ticket for someone else, i have over 100 points on mine but my mate is going to get another pal a ticket for the brugge game, will there be any bother in getting the ticket to my other pal?

No one knows anything about the tickets yet, just have to wait and see.

Imho we should play our strongest teams whenever possible and not rest players unless they have a niggle ,when we signed the players we would have sold them the chase for honours etc and if they are not involved they must be thinking well whats the fucking point if im not being played in these type of games ,maybe this has something to do with certain players attitudes  :dontknow: just a thought

I also booked 'any Belgium station' and the confirmation said Brussels Midi. We'll be areet.

Your Eurostar ticket allows you to travel onto any station in Belgium within 24 hours of you arriving at Brussels Midi.

Thanks both. :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

Apparently club have said home prices will stay at £15. Away allocations/prices due very soon when the home clubs confirm them.

Well done to them on sensible pricing, should hopefully get a few decent crowds with kids for £5 too.

I emailed the box office this morning, asking this:

"Hi There,

I appreciate that a lot of what I am hearing may be rumours etc. However, can you please confirm that the way in which Brugge away will be allocated tickets in the same way as every other match? – I currently have 99 loyalty points so am never concerned of the allocation of a ticket. However, I am hearing (according to the Belgium authorites) Brugge are expecting the possibility of 16,000 supporters arriving in Belgium and there are also rumors going around that people who travel with the official travel club will receive preference over the tickets?

I realise, due to demand, you will no doubt be having hundreds of queries over this match - but if you could just confirm that the normal loyalty point procedure will apply, and maybe an indication of where the loyalty pouint threshold may start, this would set my mind at ease no end as I have already booked transport and accommodation"

I have to give the box office credit where it's due as they replied within an hour, however we are no further forward really - The reply:

"Good Morning,

Please do not pay attention to any rumours, we have not had our allocation confirmed from Bruges at the moment and as such I cannot confirm exactly how the ticketing will work for that game, however, I would imagine the normal loyalty points system will apply although this cannot be 100% confirmed at the moment.

Please keep checking www.nufc.co.uk for further updates over the next couple of weeks as and when we have them. I would imagine this will be at least a week as we have not yet had details for Maritimo confirmed which obviously takes priority being 5 weeks before.

Regards

Box Ofiice"

:kasper:

I know I'll be alright with my points like but I have a few pals on and around the 20 mark travelling as well so was trying to get an answer for them really.  :undecided:

Anyone getting the Ferry from Newcastle then?

Theres at least 19 of my mates going as it stands from Newcastle to Amsterdam. Likely to rise

There's us 19 but then I know of about 15 others on the same ferry. Speaking to a few lads at poker last night and they were going via Amsterdam aswell.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone getting the Ferry from Newcastle then?

Theres at least 19 of my mates going as it stands from Newcastle to Amsterdam. Likely to rise

There's us 19 but then I know of about 15 others on the same ferry. Speaking to a few lads at poker last night and they were going via Amsterdam aswell.

The Clock in hebburn has a bus full going on it too

If we're getting 6/7k for the match, i dont think people should be that worried about getting a ticket as long as you have 20+ points. I have 40 points and very much expect to get a ticket. Positive thinking lads! :D

bruges is a ticket touts dream

People with loads of points who are not going could easily get them and sell them for like £150. If they're c***s that is. Should never rip off a fellow fan.

I dunno if you can do that with European trips though?

Don't you need to show them with your passport or summit? :dontknow: