Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kingston park will be used if we have July qualifying games for the EL as SJP will be busy with the Olympics.

Source?

None, we won't need to use somewhere else.

The first games played there in the Olympics are late in July, theirs enough time for us to work around any clashes if they ever did arise.

Kingston park will be used if we have July qualifying games for the EL as SJP will be busy with the Olympics.

Source?

None, we won't need to use somewhere else.

The first games played there in the Olympics are late in July, theirs enough time for us to work around any clashes if they ever did arise.

:lol: glad we cleared that one up.

If we qualify for the champions league I reckon it'd be a long time before any team that's been relegated from the premier league does that again. Like of Blackburn go down I think they'd be the only team ever to win the premier league and get relegated from it.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/4726510.Coloccini_makes_a_bold_____or_is_it_bald__/

Not sure how id feel about that..

“But I would happily shave it all off if we can qualify for the Champions League. It seems a very long way off, when you look where we are, but Newcastle are a club with the potential to play in the Champions League again. It would be fantastic, and if it happens, I’ll cut my hair off to celebrate.”

today we should really be hoping for Man Utd to win and Wolves to draw with City (gotta be realistic!).

Arn't Wolves down if they lose?

I can't see them getting anything out of their game with Man City though, but you never know.

I desperately want Man Utd to win though, the sooner we are actually confirmed to having a place in Europe the better.

today we should really be hoping for Man Utd to win and Wolves to draw with City (gotta be realistic!).

Arn't Wolves down if they lose?

I can't see them getting anything out of their game with Man City though, but you never know.

I desperately want Man Utd to win though, the sooner we are actually confirmed to having a place in Europe the better.

We're there already man, absolutely no way we're losing all four of our games and Everton are winning all five of theirs. :lol: We do need a Man U win thought because we ideally need them to have the title sewn up before City come here.