Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How easy will it be for a regular ST holder such as myself to get a ticket for away games?

I would say that it depends on allocations and how easy it is to get to the city from Newcastle.

I don't know the rules for allocation of tickets, I just hope it's not like the PL where Lambias has took reduced allocations.

Aye I hoping for us to get teams who play at fairly big grounds. Not fussed about the travelling aspect so much (as long as it's not Russia (visas) or somewhere hideous etc) pretty easy to do it to another UK airport and fly to nearby if needs be.

Be class if we get Brugge or someone like Birmingham did and take 7,000 away, obvs less likely to be the case in the Champions League.

Visiting clubs which have requested an allocation of tickets for the whole or  part of the segregated area may return any unused tickets to the home club  without payment up to seven days prior to the match, unless otherwise  agreed by the two clubs in writing. After this deadline the visiting club must  pay for the whole allocation, irrespective of whether all the tickets have been sold.

That's the rule on tickets for Europa League and Champions League, so I can't see a problem with the club taking full allocations available.

Travelled to Marseille without tickets, bought some from touts for the 'away end' (ended up being home end, obviously) for 70 euros each and spent the first half locked in a cage type thing.

Was still a brilliant atmosphere/experience despite the result/performance :)

Anybody hear that mackem nugget on tonights "Legends" ranting on, claiming the euro qualifying rules have been changed with only a few games left to allow us to qualify should we finish 6th. He was trying to say they're giving England another place. I know it's confusing, but i'm pretty sure we aren't getting another place, unless Chelsea win the CL of course, and that we can qualify in 6th because of the way things have panned out in the cups. Talk about bitter though.

I can be in France in about two hours from here, no plane required. I wasn't really in a position to go to games last time we were in Europe, like fuck am I missing out now.

I hope we get Motherwell like. Be devastating if we finished 4th and still didn't qualify.

Plus it would be cool to have Scottish opponents in a competitive game. When was the last time that happened? Sixties?

I hope we get Motherwell like. Be devastating if we finished 4th and still didn't qualify.

Plus it would be cool to have Scottish opponents in a competitive game. When was the last time that happened? Sixties?

Dundee United in the 1969/70 Fairs Cup.

Rangers are the only over team we've played competitively from Scotland in the 1968/69 Fairs Cup.

If we went far in a cup, I'd make a vacation out of a trip and fly from the US to make a trip up.  Somehow time a home match & euro night. That would be f***ing mint.

I would do the same for sure. These things happen only a couple of times in a lifetime for Toon fans.

Saving some holidays back from work for afew trips like, would love somehwere like Belguim, France, Holland, etc.

Missed out on a ticket for AZ Alkmaar afew years ago in the UEFA cup, hope we get big allocations, take over city's and shit.