Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Comparing Chelsea and Newcastle vs Benfica? Seriously?

Look at Rafa's body of work in his entire career and look at Pardew's career. The answer is plain and simple. If you can't see that and decided you're going to base it on a cup final then you need your damn head checked.

:lol: I can't believe the nicest dude in the world got mad.

Look at Rafa's body of work in his entire career and look at Pardew's career. The answer is plain and simple. If you can't see that and decided you're going to base it on a cup final then you need your damn head checked.

:lol: I noticed that too. I don't think I've every read Kanji get fired up about anybody on here.

I've seen plenty of Rafa Benitez to know he will be hounded out by our fans at the first sign of a below par season once they realise his football isn't much better than Pardew's.

I reckon Pardew's "not much better" football would be much more popular if it resulted in winning some games every now and then like.

Plenty of people suggesting they knew last season, when we were "winning some ganes every now and then" that our football was dire and Pardew was a fraud. Granted, I don't remember there being many actually voicing that opinion.

:lol: I noticed that too. I don't think I've every read Kanji get fired up about anybody on here.

:lol: He's the most affable dude on the planet.

I was thinking the same :lol:

:lol: That shit made me feel bad.

:lol: That s*** made me feel bad.

:lol:

I've seen plenty of Rafa Benitez to know he will be hounded out by our fans at the first sign of a below par season once they realise his football isn't much better than Pardew's.

I reckon Pardew's "not much better" football would be much more popular if it resulted in winning some games every now and then like.

Plenty of people suggesting they knew last season, when we were "winning some ganes every now and then" that our football was dire and Pardew was a fraud. Granted, I don't remember there being many actually voicing that opinion.

Rafa's teams usually play with a slower tempo, don't panic when in possession and are patient in their build up play. A complete and utter contrast to how Pardew sets his teams out.

There was a whole thread:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91772

Pardew talk:

Righto. :lol:

Thanks fellas....madness that it took me this long to finally get pissed about something.

There was a whole thread:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91772

A whole thread of slightly over 2 pages that lasted just over a day where some people vented their frustration after a match had not gone our way no doubt? Mass disgruntlement indeed.. :lol: