Europa League 2012/13 - Benfica 1 - 2 Chelsea

MKSC
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Comparing Chelsea and Newcastle vs Benfica? Seriously?

Look at Rafa's body of work in his entire career and look at Pardew's career. The answer is plain and simple. If you can't see that and decided you're going to base it on a cup final then you need your damn head checked.

I've seen plenty of Rafa Benitez to know he will be hounded out by our fans at the first sign of a below par season once they realise his football isn't much better than Pardew's.

I reckon Pardew's "not much better" football would be much more popular if it resulted in winning some games every now and then like.

Plenty of people suggesting they knew last season, when we were "winning some ganes every now and then" that our football was dire and Pardew was a fraud. Granted, I don't remember there being many actually voicing that opinion.

To be fair just went through my posts and both me and Mick especially strongly disagreed with Pardew. Got ridiculed back then but there were some who were voicing their concern.

Go on! Go on! Yes!

Unbiased, impartial, descriptive, world class co-commentry. It's what he gets paid millions for.

Are they not supposed to be biased for teams from their own country? :lol: