Blackburn Rovers vs. Newcastle United - 01/02/12 @ 8pm - Pre-match thread

Fenham Mag

Surely we can't be stupid enough to play Ameobi again. He's been absolutely turgid of late.

He's always been a crock of shit.

met someone at brighton who thought she should be starting ahead of hba given how often hba loses the ball

Guest Roger Kint

How hard is it to fly back from Africa in a 2 day timeframe? Those fucking penguins managed it in Madagascar 2 with hardly any resources

Its up to Senegal to release them in time, by the sounds of it the rest of the squad were all getting out on Thursday anyway.

So no Ba or Cisse for tomorrow's game? Fuck's sake.

I've had enough of Shola playing, Lovenkrands anyone? If we play 4-3-3, I'd actually start Lovenkrands on the left of the front 3, Ben Arfa on the right and Best up top on his own.

Guest Roger Kint

So no Ba or Cisse for tomorrow's game? Fuck's sake.

I've had enough of Shola playing, Lovenkrands anyone? If we play 4-3-3, I'd actually start Lovenkrands on the left of the front 3, Ben Arfa on the right and Best up top on his own.

This definately over the Ameobi/Best farce

Krul

Raylor  Williamson  Colo  Santon

Jonas    Guthrie    Gosling  Fergie

HBA

Lovenkrands/Best

:dontknow:

Really don't know with this game now tbh. Wouldn't mind seeing Abeid but tbh I'd like to see Fergie given a start (Can't see it) and wouldn't fancy two unproven PL players in midfield. Think we'll end up with the normal 4-4-2 though with Shola and Best up top  :(

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hope to god it's Loven up with Best if it's two up top :lol:                                                                     

I'd put Ben Arfa in behind and Obertan out wide if given the choice.                                                                                         

Guest VaVaVoom

Krul

Simpson Colo Williamson Santon

Raylor Guthrie Gosling Gutierrez

HBA Best

That would be canny. Barfa probably in behind Best in a 4411.

Shola will start though, ya just know it. Wouldnt suprise me if AP started Obertan instead of Ben Arfa too.

Guest WashyGeordie

Ba & Cisse should have flown back by private jet.. fin ridiculous not to have them for this game.

http://www.transeum.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/ave-mizar.jpg

Dekka Airlines.