Newcastle United 2 - 1 Aston Villa - 05/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 43

Dave

Was really impressed with Cisse, especially his overall game, i.e. first touch, control etc etc he's so much more than just a goalscorer.......

Was'nt a great performance to say the very least but a win at this stage is what is most important.

Really annoyed with the treatment of Ben Arfa, i realise he's had a poor couple of games but how many poor games has Obertan and Taylor had?

Anyway we are up to 5th and level on points with Chelsea in 4th so things cant really get much better than that.

anyone who choose obertan over ben arfa get a fooking grip... Today Krul was MOTM!

Obertan played well today and given how easily HBA gives the ball away at times, we could have been hit on the break countless times.  Bent's movement across the back line was excellent throughout the game, he just could not score for love nor money.

played well.. yawn.... he fooking shola version on the wing.... almost cost us a goal becoz he does funny dribble near the box...

I shaged my lass just after demba's goal, and ejaculate 2 seconds before keane's.

Seriously.

How weird is that :D

:clap:

You were watching the game while you shagged your girl? :lol: :lol: Impressive.

Ba and Cisse in their interview after the match. I think Ba, was showing Cisse, how good he has picked up the slang. During the interview he was saying how good a lad Cisse was.

Where was this? Sky have just totally f***ed off our game in favour of the more important one. :rolleyes:

They showed it on Finnish TV here.

Was it the Sky interview, or BBC? Or your TV?

Don't know really, the TV station gets a direct link from Premier League, I think, as they keep mentioning in the beginning before the games start that the signal was coming from London.

Ba and Cisse in their interview after the match. I think Ba, was showing Cisse, how good he has picked up the slang. During the interview he was saying how good a lad Cisse was.

Where was this? Sky have just totally f***ed off our game in favour of the more important one. :rolleyes:

They showed it on Finnish TV here.

Was it the Sky interview, or BBC? Or your TV?

Don't know really, the TV station gets a direct link from Premier League, I think, as they keep mentioning in the beginning before the games start that the signal was coming from London.

Cheers.

I shaged my lass just after demba's goal, and ejaculate 2 seconds before keane's.

Seriously.

How weird is that :D

http://gifs.gifbin.com/082009/1249977126_dramatic_black_woman.gif

...Glad you had a productive and successful afternoon  :lol:

Fist time in year I heard. LOL

anyone who choose obertan over ben arfa get a fooking grip... Today Krul was MOTM!

Obertan played well today and given how easily HBA gives the ball away at times, we could have been hit on the break countless times.  Bent's movement across the back line was excellent throughout the game, he just could not score for love nor money.

Obertan did OK when he first came on, after his first 5 minutes he was back to his usual self.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I know its a shit thing to moan about when we should be celebrating the victory, but sky sports are taking the piss now. First the Liverpool game and now the this one? Pre-Match was mainly about the other game, with a quick interview with Cissé, then as soon as the final whistle was blown it was off to the other game for 30 mins of MORE hype...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Newcastle, still not flavour of the month with Sky yet.

We're not even the quirky 'and finally...' comedy segment on the news, man. Sunderland have that honour!

Just back from the game, massive massive win for us, we had some scares but eventually got the 3 points, the two Demba's were terrific, considering that they've just came back from Africa that was a very impressive performance from both, they both seem willing to work with each other and help each other score, which is a big plus.

Other decent players were Colo (as always) Santon and Jonas, not to mention Krul who made some fine saves, Obertan was pretty good as well which was surprise! only negative i can think of was Simpson, can't believe he was backing off even Heskey.

How fucking thick was taking N'Zogbia off for Heskey? gave us a massive boost too go on and win the game.

I still laugh at robbie keanes embarassingly awkward goal celebration. So cringetastic seeing him doing a laboured cartwheel and a podgy rollie poly  :lol:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/138301455.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C65888762044CD8EDD0C636DD35ADDBC95C367861EAB674668E76

Krul - 8. Kept us in it.

Simpson - 5. Hopeless in the first half, improved in the second by keeping the ball.

Williamson - 6. Ropey at times but comfortable by the end.

Coloccini - 7. Generally no problems.

Santon - 6. Okay. Needs to be on the right. Painfully obvious now.

Obertan - 7. Thought he had a good game, maybe his best. Took the pressure off and actually ran with the ball. Could've done better in the final third.

Guthrie - 8. Never stopped. Some nice passes and lots of fight.

Perch - 7. Ticked things over nicely. Improved in the second half.

Jonas - 6. Improved as it went on but wasteful and sloppy at times.

Ba - 7. Thought he looked rusty, but took his goal extremely well.

Cisse - 7. Ditto. He's going to be good. Wonderful goal.

Cisse and Krul up one, Williamson & Coloccini down one and I'd concur. Williamson was absolutely all over the place in the first half although some of Bent's movement was superb. Saying that Cissé's was just as fine.

I still laugh at robbie keanes embarassingly awkward goal celebration. So cringetastic seeing him doing a laboured cartwheel and a podgy rollie poly  :lol:

He was giving it big licks to the corner like, as was N'Zog cupping the ear like the daft little bellend he is.

Good win today backed up by two goals from our new strike-partnership with the second being top quality. Thought the first half was pretty even - no complaints with Keane's equalizer. Will say though that I felt Warnock should have been sent off for the awful challenge on Ryan Taylor - it was late and high. Second half, Villla sat deeper and Cisse made them pay.

Up to joint 4th (ATM) - a cracking season just keeps on getting better.