Newcastle United 2 - 1 Aston Villa - 05/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 43

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:yao: McLeish taking off zog for heskey.... when zog was raping us... lawl

That was the tactical change that won us the game! Think Pardew suggested it.

Those two with a full on midfield back will be quality.

Just back from the pub with my old man, he was pissed and doing the wanker gesture to some villa fans in the corner after Papa's strike.  ;D  Not bad for a 68 yer old!

Apparently Ireland was subbed for telling Pardew to fuck off? (according to some on Villa Talk)

Also saw this...

Eck has forgotten who he is managing...

We are Aston Villa for gods sake anything other than 3 points at fucking Newcastle should be considered a failure :Mad:

:cheesy:

Guest VaVaVoom

Great result and a good performance as well.

We werent great and at times looked a bit shaky in defence but overall im happy with out we played. Perch and Obertan with good performances again!

Guthrie absolutely bossed the midfield today, not just with his excellent passing but his work ratr as well.

Absolutely delighted with the impact of the Demba's....fuckin delighted! What a goal by Cisse! He could and probably should have had a hattrick what with his missed header and chance late on.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew on his side's win over Aston Villa

"We limited their breakaways, got the pressure building and we got the dream goal. Papiss Demba Cisse is a new signing for us and he wanted to do well but we must not forget the team ethic here. We've got players out but we keep winning. You need great players to turn games and it's a real bonus that he's got a goal on his debut. We've got dangerous strikers all over the place, we've got real firepower here. I expect us to be in the top 10 and we have less pressure than some of the top teams at the moment."

Apparently Ireland was subbed for telling Pardew to fuck off? (according to some on Villa Talk)

Also saw this...

We are Aston Villa for gods sake anything other than 3 points at fucking Newcastle should be considered a failure :Mad:

Nothing says fuck off quite as effectively as a ball smashed into your net by a left foot thunderbolt.

So fuck off Ireland you pointless prick.

"We limited their breakaways, got the pressure building and we got the dream goal. Papiss Demba Cisse is a new signing for us and he wanted to do well but we must not forget the team ethic here. We've got players out but we keep winning. You need great players to turn games and it's a real bonus that he's got a goal on his debut. We've got dangerous strikers all over the place, we've got real firepower here. I expect us to be in the top 10 and we have less pressure than some of the top teams at the moment."

this is what i love the most. the fact we're winning games without first team players. i really hope having tiote and cabaye back in the team can push us into the top 4.

maybe im asking for too much.

Guest VaVaVoom

this is what i love the most. the fact we're winning games without first team players. i really hope having tiote and cabaye back in the team can push us into the top 4.

maybe im asking for too much.

Maybe we can? Who knows! But im happy in and around 5th and 6th.

I still laugh at robbie keanes embarassingly awkward goal celebration. So cringetastic seeing him doing a laboured cartwheel and a podgy rollie poly  :lol:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/138301455.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C65888762044CD8EDD0C636DD35ADDBC95C367861EAB674668E76

His face! :lol:

I still laugh at robbie keanes embarassingly awkward goal celebration. So cringetastic seeing him doing a laboured cartwheel and a podgy rollie poly  :lol:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/138301455.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C65888762044CD8EDD0C636DD35ADDBC95C367861EAB674668E76

His face! :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/XOpBT.png

:lol:

Guest Heneage

Apparently Ireland was subbed for telling Pardew to f*** off? (according to some on Villa Talk)

Also saw this...

We are Aston Villa for gods sake anything other than 3 points at f***ing Newcastle should be considered a failure :Mad:

McCleish supposedly shouted at him for not stopping the cross (for Ba's goal) and Ireland suggested he go for a short break and fornicate while he's at it.

Don't want to slag Villa fans as Brummie is a nice guy, bit how you can expect to take 3 points away to a top 6 side is beyond me...