Tottenham Hotspur Vs Newcastle United- 11/02/12 @ 5:30pm (ESPN) Pre-match thread

Fenham Mag

You just know if we win it'll be a case of Spurs camp being disrupted this week.

If you win it'll be credit where credit is deserved.  We've coped ok for the past 2 weeks while the trial was going on and Bond and Jordan were in charge,  I don't believe Rednapp will lose focus either so if you win it'll be to your credit.

I still think Spurs will win though.

Guest kingdawson

any bars people usually go to before this?

Haringey Irish centre only bar near the ground that lets in away fans, 5 mins walk from stadium.

Greg word on the grapevine is you quit GG?

Any idea who the injured players are Pards mentioned at the start of his presser.

"We have some injury issues this morning so we have a few out"

Hopefully Perch and Gosling :)

I think he was on about Besty & Raylor.. seems like Best is out for the season.

He was kind of hinting at not starting Both Ba & Cissse together, got the impression he could be looking at a 4-5-1

Any idea who the injured players are Pards mentioned at the start of his presser.

He was kind of hinting at not starting Both Ba & Cissse together, got the impression he could be looking at a 4-5-1

If he does this and we lose, HTT's ensuing post would probably be long enough to break the internet.

How much is Modric's buy out clause ?

There is no buy out clause. 

Thanks.

But is it correct Bale's is set at £15M and didn't Alan Pardew allude to Van de Vaart having one too in a recent press conference ?

:lol:

Hopefully Perch? We'll bloody need him man.

Rather Abeid. I know he's only played once but I don't believe for a minute he's any worse than Perch and probably already better.

Haringey Irish centre only bar near the ground that lets in away fans, 5 mins walk from stadium.

Literally hundreds of great bars and places in London. Don't limit yourself just to the bars in the nearby of the ground as theyll inevitably be packed out and shite.

Rather Abeid. I know he's only played once but I don't believe for a minute he's any worse than Perch and probably already better.

have you seen the past two games? perch was one of the better players...

Perch has been great for the last two games IMO, we wouldnt have won without him against Blackburn and he was solid against Villa. IMO he's the best we have for that role atm, we cant ask Abeid to be thrown in that deep end like that.

Ok he might have had a decent game against Blackburn in the cup but he hasnt played since, it would be stupid to drop Perch who has done everything asked of him in last of couple games because you dont like him lol.

It's obvious Abeid has a future but seriously what as he done so far to suggest he deserves to start?

Agree, but who will we bring in? Gosling? :undecided:

Literally hundreds of great bars and places in London. Don't limit yourself just to the bars in the nearby of the ground as theyll inevitably be packed out and shite.

Tottenham is a fucking dump n all.

Greg word on the grapevine is you quit GG?

He thinks all Spurs fans are proper Gaye.

have you seen the past two games? perch was one of the better players...

2 games doesn't change my perception of how good he is as a footballer,  that said it would be harsh given how well he did to drop him.

I'd still feel happier if Abeid started :lol:

I think it will be a mistake to go there and look for a point, early season Pardew was all about going to every game with an attacking intent and we should not change that.

Trying to keep it tight and nick a draw will be really hard against Spurs even more so without Tiote and Cabaye.

Have a go

----------------Krul

Simo-----Willi--------Colo----Sant

HBA------Perch-------Guth----Jonas

----------Cisse----------Ba

But I fear it will be

----------------Krul

Simo-----Willi-------Colo-----Sant

---------------Perch

Gab----Gos----------Guth----Jonas

-----------------Ba

Ah, the old 'Perch is shit' line. If only he'd been key to us picking up 6 points in the last two games.