Newcastle United 2 - 2 Wolves - 25/02/12 - post-match reaction from page 34

Nate

Guest Roger Kint

Disappointed in the players more than anything. Pardew basically put out the best team, they just didn't seem to want to play football.

This.

Yep

Totally agree, too many poor performances have cost us not Pardew. Still hes a better scapegoat(along with Raylor) than our underperfomers

This is fucking shit, do we actually want to win or what? We were 2-1 up when I got in and playing like we were 5 or 6 up and didn't give a shit if they scored or not, when they did we still didn't look like we gave a shit, it's now the 93rd minute and we still don't look like we give a shit. The defending for the goal was shite too, Williamson and Simpson were the only ones bothering to defend and everyone else was stood watching them. Did someone die in the first half or something? Because we're playing like we've decided that there's more important things in life than winning football matches!

Disappointed in the players more than anything. Pardew basically put out the best team, they just didn't seem to want to play football.

Pardew's job is to get them physically and mentally prepared. They all take the blame, man.

I know, I just hoped that players would be up for murdering Wolves.