Romain Amalfitano joins Dijon permanently for an undisclosed fee

stozo

Nice bit of early window business there, Welcome to the Toon Romain  O0

Really hard to assess his ability from Youtube clips but we've obviously had our eye on him for quite some time, so hopefully he'll do well and fit in.

Glad to see we are signing another young prospect with good technical attributes.

I think on a free, it's hard to beat.

Checked Wiki earlier and his page said he'd been given the number 12 shirt but I see it's been changed back to "still at Reims" having signed for NUFC.

Amalfitano's a bit of a mouthful, so I'm going to call him Ralph. :pow:

Welcome to NUFC Ralph  :indi:

According to their Forum -

Played well until until the end of August when he had effectively tied up the transfer, then he was an indifferent insufferable cunt for the rest of the season, playing dreadfully, almost costing them promotion, until he was ultimately dropped from the team.

Signed off fairly well with a couple of good performances, but only had a total of two decent months this season. Most would not be surprised to see him struggle and be loaned back.

If he does work out though, he may be a decent option in an area Pardew highlighted as a problem - free kicks/corners.

If I was playing for a French second division club and had the chance to join a Premiership club at the end of the season, I wouldn't be flying into tackles and working my cods off either.

According to their Forum -

Played well until until the end of August when he had effectively tied up the transfer, then he was an indifferent insufferable cunt for the rest of the season, playing dreadfully, almost costing them promotion, until he was ultimately dropped from the team.

Signed off fairly well with a couple of good performances, but only had a total of two decent months this season. Most would not be surprised to see him struggle and be loaned back.

If he does work out though, he may be a decent option in an area Pardew highlighted as a problem - free kicks/corners.

If I was playing for a French second division club and had the chance to join a Premiership club at the end of the season, I wouldn't be flying into tackles and working my cods off either.

He quit in August? Just how long have we had him lined-up to transfer for sure?

Guest elbee909

"You're... Romain

You probably think this song is about you"

Thanks, I'm here all week.

http://www.tynetime.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Romain-Amafitano-Newcastle-United.jpg

These pictures suck with that blue and red s*** in the background

He looks like Cabaye and Enrique have had sexual relations and created a combination of the two.

http://www.tynetime.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Romain-Amafitano-Newcastle-United.jpg

These pictures suck with that blue and red s*** in the background

He looks like Cabaye and Enrique have had sexual relations and created a combination of the two.

:megusta:

He seems good and i'm looking forward to see him, but i don't understand why we signed him when we've got Vuckic coming up in his position, thought that Harris will get more chances next season to make the step up.

Vuckic should be out on loan next season.

Guest andrew

I'm a bit worried about vuckic's future tbh, picks up so many injuries and we've got a lot of young players now in his midfield area. hope cardiff take him back for the whole season