Newcastle 1 - 1 Sunderland - 04/03/12 - post-match reaction from page 42

Beren

Presumably we'll be fined for failing to control our players btw, with five bookings. Best put some more Sports Direct signs up to pay for it.

At least he's keeping himself useful.

Thats a very Cajun joke

Presumably we'll be fined for failing to control our players btw, with five bookings. Best put some more Sports Direct signs up to pay for it.

At least he's keeping himself useful.

Thats a very Cajun joke

ah fuck

James Mc Clean ‏ @JMcC_23

unlucky with the result, good battlin performance from the lads, fans wer great, for my own sake goin to say nout about the refs performance

2:58 PM - 4 Mar 12

just heard pardews comments after the game is he being serious ? especially after his antics on the touchline during the game, #hypocrite

4:49 PM - 4 Mar 12

Just got back from match, heard Pardew on the radio, thought he called it right. First half we didn't play and tried to match their thuggery but good half-time talk and second half substitutions meant we were in total control all second half when we concentrated on playing football (although Krull made a great double save to prevent them scoring in their only excersion into our penalty area in the 2nd half). HBA made a big difference and we could have won the game with a bit more composure when shooting. Dean the ref was, as usual, arrogant and incompetant but I don't know why O'Neil and Catermole were having a go at him - he was part of their team wasn't he, so O'Neil should have sub'd him. All in all, probably a draw was fair but I think we showed that we were much more capable of changing our game, personnel and tactics to affect games then they were.  Mind you it might be different if the mackems ever manage to keep 11 men on the pitch in derbies!

unlucky with the result, good battlin performance from the lads, fans wer great, for my own sake goin to say nout about the refs performance

2:58 PM - 4 Mar 12

just heard pardews comments after the game is he being serious ? especially after his antics on the touchline during the game, #hypocrite

4:49 PM - 4 Mar 12

What's his problem? I mean apart from looking like an underweight orang utan.