Arsenal vs Newcastle United - 12/03/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) - pre-match thread

Dave

If Shitbulb starts I'll kill everyone btw.

As long as you spare me iam fine with that.

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/everyone.gif

:lol:

To be fair like, while HBA failed to register, Obertan scored midweek. Deserves his chance...  :whistle:

Ryan Taylor out injured according to his Twitter.....surely HBA's time to shine.

Will he get the same dressing-down as was given to Enrique for doing the same thing last season?

Got a feeling it's going to be a great match tonight and I'd be thrilled with just a draw tbh. Ben arfa will be the difference I feel, he has to start... and if we can mark RVP out of the match then anything can happen. Fingers are all fully crossed.

Guest BooBoo

Just on the train down to London as we speak. Looking forward to this now. Think am going to head to Finsbury Park overground and hit one of the pubs around there. Anyone else plotting up early?

Finsbury Park is pretty grim, avoid.

Just on the train down to London as we speak. Looking forward to this now. Think am going to head to Finsbury Park overground and hit one of the pubs around there. Anyone else plotting up early?

Finsbury Park is pretty grim, avoid.

Ah cheers. Any good away pubs? The football ground site just suggests opposite finsbury park station.

Cant see anything but a bit of a bumming here. I'm trying to be positive but then I just get mental images of Walcott getting in behind or RVP merking Williamson. Unless we can get some control in the middle, its going to be a long night.

I fully expect to see RVP camped on Williamsons shoulder all night, so not really expecting a result in our favour.

RvP is totally one footed so I expect him to play a bit more on the right and cut in to shoot with his left. So we need Colo to stay tight with him, he wont shoot with his right.