Arsenal vs Newcastle United - 12/03/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) - pre-match thread

Dave

If that's true it's a 4-5-1 with ba alone up top and a flat midfield. Disappointing, though maybe learning lesson from totenham defeat.

At least we've gone for the more exciting choice in Abeid rather than sticking Perch in there? :dontknow: Every cloud and all that jazz.

No pics of Cisse

Cisse is in a couple of them.

Some of our players have some fucking amazing smiles, too. :lol:

If that's true it's a 4-5-1 with ba alone up top and a flat midfield. Disappointing, though maybe learning lesson from totenham defeat.

At least we've gone for the more exciting choice in Abeid rather than sticking Perch in there? :dontknow: Every cloud and all that jazz.

No pics of Cisse

Cisse is in a couple of them.

Some of our players have some f***ing amazing smiles, too. :lol:

Ahh, so he is.  Soz

A 4-5-1 does not necessarily mean we will defence. I would rahter say that it is the right choice. BUT I don´t trust Pardew to play a "offensive" 4-5-1 but rather long balls all day long to an along Ba.

And Raylor? Are you kidding me :tickedoff:

Where has Abeid starting come from?

Assume it's because he's wearing one of those vest things. Like a few of the other first teamers.

FFS. :lol:

Aye, I can definitely see Danny Guthrie and Abeid replacing Coloccini and Jonas, why didn't I see it coming before now?

Where has Abeid starting come from?

Assume it's because he's wearing one of those vest things. Like a few of the other first teamers.

:lol:

Someone needs to up their training bibs tekkers like, Coloccini not starting either? Guthrie playing too? (Ah, just seen Wullie's post :thup:)

:lol: I don't think anyone's saying it's concrete, but I thought it'd become quite well-known that who's wearing bibs over the whole course of the week has given a pretty good insight into the team set up for the following game? So of course people are going to read into it.

It's the yellow bibs when they're set up playing an XI-on-XI training match that tend to be the indicator. Nothing else matters, that is the pinnacle of bibdom right there.