Arsenal vs Newcastle United - 12/03/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) - pre-match thread

Dave

Since I joined this place every time I have watched you play, you've never lost. So I'll tune in and see if the streak continues.

Should be a fun game nonetheless.

You saying you havent seen much of us?

I'd say I watch 5-10 NUFC games a season. This season so far it's been Spurs at home, Villa at home, Stoke away, Swansea at home, SAFC at home.

Guess I'm lucky, some of the draws were disappointing though. But I have never seen you lose.

Last season I watched the 4-4 against Arsenal too. Was really sure my streak was breaking then!

EDIT: Forgot Wigan at home, too.

Since I joined this place every time I have watched you play, you've never lost. So I'll tune in and see if the streak continues.

I'd say I watch 5-10 NUFC games a season. This season so far it's been Spurs at home, Villa at home, Stoke away, Swansea at home, SAFC at home.

Guess I'm lucky, some of the draws were disappointing though. But I have never seen you lose.

Last season I watched the 4-4 against Arsenal too. Was really sure my streak was breaking then!

I'm suddenly more optimistic about tonight.

I'm suddenly more optimistic about tonight.

I'm ready to believe, but only if he started watching at half-time.

potentially massive game tonight, win would put us right back into the frame for 4th, lose and we're pretty much out of the race for the champions league. would be over the moon with a point right now tbh, the form they've been in recently thats not a bad result, also should keep the distance between us and rasictpool good enough for now as well even if they do manage to win tomorrow. right now though i just can't see us getting anything out of this, 3-0 loss with a poor performance imo.

Can't say I'm massively optimistic myself, momentum is with Arsenal, and RvP is well able to score past us a lot.

Not too pessimistic either, if we can put in a better performance than we have for a while I'd settle for that.

Guest michaelfoster

an early hard tackle on Van Persie please.

(to Craig David Rewind song)

Van Persie,

when the girl says no

molest her