Arsenal vs Newcastle United - 12/03/12 @ 8pm (live on Sky) - pre-match thread

Dave

good shout, but i wasnt old enough to appreciate it and wasnt there

rob lee equalising at wembley was carnage, was right up the top directly behind it, noise was unreal

Guest BooBoo

Feyenoord is still the best for me.

Astonishing. I lost my mind and clearly the best moment in my 25 years supporting the club.

Guest BooBoo

Genuinely have a bad feeling about this and im not usually a pessimist. Can see a 4 or 5 goal defeat if Arsenal click, such is the feebleness of our defence.

There won't be a bumming with Tiote playing. Narrow loss or  draw for me.

Yep, iam not confident of getting anything and for this reason it greatly agitates me that we drew our lost two games but i highly doubt we will get thrashed.

If Arsenal win it will be a narrow margin imo.

Cissé should never be dropped for this. He deserves at least 10 starts before anyone suggests otherwise. Look at f***ing Obertan and his crazy run of starts. And look at Ba, he needed a few games before he started banging them in.

You're right, but this point shouldn't even need to be made, Cisse's scored 2 in his first 4 games for the club ffs, what kind of lunatic wants him dropped? And for Obertan!? Jesus.

I'd like to see Pardew return to the 4-2-3-1 and try it out with some good players. We'll get a rigid 4-4-2 and hoofing though, pig sick of making this prediction before every game and being correct.

Forgot to mention I'm gannin to this. First time I've watched us in a London visit. SHUD BE GUD.

Gannin?  Is that regional/local dialect?

Wey aye pet, it is like!

My memory isn't the best but when we won down there last time wasn't shola playing way deeper than carroll, almost in midfield. I'd just line up like that again, only with ba in the shola role.