NUFC finances for 2010/11 announced

Dave

They'll look even better when Tiote and Ba bring in £30m plus in the summer, plus their saved future wages.

Why do this? WHY?

:(

Especially on the day that Tiote did an interview saying he doesn't want to leave.

Guest Howaythetoon

They'll look even better when Tiote and Ba bring in £30m plus in the summer, plus their saved future wages.

Why do this? WHY? :(

Yeah,no need for that HTT, they're going nowhere

Just going off what a certain Mr P. Beardsley has been spouting like...

Why do this? WHY? :(

Yeah,no need for that HTT, they're going nowhere

Just going off what a certain Mr P. Beardsley has been spouting like...

htt's old tactic of saying something for ever till it turns out to be true, housing crash, sun to die etc

Thing will happen.  Trust me.  Want specifics?  It will involve a person or more.  Sometime in the future.  Some people will doubt me until thing time pass event occur happen time.  But laugh last? Me.

Thing will happen.  Trust me.  Want specifics?  It will involve a person or more.  Sometime in the future.  Some people will doubt me until thing time pass event occur happen time.  But laugh last? Me.

Did Peter Beardsley tell you this? If not , GTFO.

What I take from this is that we cut enough costs by getting relegated to be able to survive in the Premier League next time round.

Great results especially considering it was our first season back in the Premiership.  Revenue this season will be much higher, just look at how much we've been on TV this year (6 games in a row at the moment) and of course we're going to finish higher and probably also now have a bigger sponsorship deal.

Does the TV money depend on how much you're shown? I thought it was just divided equally.

About half a mill per game with a minimum of 10 games. Then about 3/4 mill per place in the league with the rest divided equally

I thought the announcement was very positive until this:

Mike Ashley continues to provide loans totalling £140 million interest-free, for which we are extraordinarily fortunate. Once again, Mike has not taken any money out of the Club

What is the point in this? Why are they still trying to push the whole YOU MUST BE GRATEFUL OF MIKE bollocks. He might not of taken any money out of the club in actual terms but HE HAS taken money out from advertising space:

If you replaced every sports direct sign in the stadium (including the big fuck off massive ones on the roofs) with Nike signs for example, and it was called the Nike Arena (sigh) can you imagine how much this would cost Nike annually.

Trying to pull wool over our eyes as usual.

He may not directly be taking money out, ie through the accounts, but how much is he possibly costing the club in ground advertising ?

Less than the £6.5m or so we were paying annually in interest, probably.

I thought the announcement was very positive until this:

Mike Ashley continues to provide loans totalling £140 million interest-free, for which we are extraordinarily fortunate. Once again, Mike has not taken any money out of the Club

What is the point in this? Why are they still trying to push the whole YOU MUST BE GRATEFUL OF MIKE bollocks. He might not of taken any money out of the club in actual terms but HE HAS taken money out from advertising space:

If you replaced every sports direct sign in the stadium (including the big f*** off massive ones on the roofs) with Nike signs for example, and it was called the Nike Arena (sigh) can you imagine how much this would cost Nike annually.

Trying to pull wool over our eyes as usual.

Good idea on then Nike thing.  I dare say that would get us  aload of money.  I reckon they should 'showcase' the idea using Mike's company.