Fabrice Muamba retires from professional football

MW

It's not inconceivable that he could have been playing for us next season btw.

Who cares man

Hope to god he's ok

Was just saying, apologies if it offenced you or anyone.

It's not inconceivable that he could have been playing for us next season btw.

Maybe he comes back. Fadiga made it back. Evander Sno is still playing. Kanu returned from heart transplant. Until I am told otherwise, I will hope for the best. The signs are good at all, and objectively my thoughts are negative, but there is always a chance he may make it. I'm praying for the guy, he still has much to do in his life.

Just got a text to look on Youtube by a mate. Fucking disgusting the amount of those God awful football video websites already with 'videos' up telling you to go to their website to watch a clip of it.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

For anyone who missed it here are the real scenes. Shocking stuff. Like I said really hope he's okay.

* Do people need to see this?

Just got a text to look on Youtube by a mate. f***ing disgusting the amount of those God awful football video websites already with 'videos' up telling you to go to their website to watch a clip of it.

Awful, can't think why anyone would want to watch that. Some grim mother fuckers out there.

Just got a text to look on Youtube by a mate. Fucking disgusting the amount of those God awful football video websites already with 'videos' up telling you to go to their website to watch a clip of it.

Noticed that when I Google-news'ed it.  Some people stoop so low man, terrible.

I don't want to speculate but I wonder if his aortic valve burst. You collapse straight after that and well... die in a second :(

Given his age, I would speculate HCM. Possibly the most terrifying thing for me to think about as a young athlete. This sort of thing seems to disproportionately affect African athletes for some reason. We must improve testing and prevention by all means.

For anyone who missed it here are the real scenes. Shocking stuff. Like I said really hope he's okay.

Idiot.

He's not an idiot. Maybe a bit insensetive agreed but we have all likely looked at worse.

Hoping the lad pulls through but not looking good at all.