West Brom vs Newcastle United - 25/03/12 at 4pm (on SkySports)

Beren

How f***ing dare you, Mick.

I know, after all they have won 4 games at home and lost twice as many.  :lol:

True, but we have won the last two home games, Sunderland and Chelsea.

Forget Tchoyi, we have new secret weapon for the last few games, Fortuné, he will run and run around your central defenders. He has been brilliant.

Have to say, when I looked at that squad sheets thing on the Guardian site (and yes, I know it normally gets our team wrong so is probably the same for them) I saw a load of players that I can imagine hurting us. Hopefully we can threaten ourselves, but considering how we've been playing lately and our usual performances against them I'm expecting a defeat. 3-1 or something.

Have to say, when I looked at that squad sheets thing on the Guardian site (and yes, I know it normally gets our team wrong so is probably the same for them) I saw a load of players that I can imagine hurting us. Hopefully we can threaten ourselves, but considering how we've been playing lately and our usual performances against them I'm expecting a defeat. 3-1 or something.

To be honest, this game could go either way depending on which team is up for it, I have predicted a 2-2 draw, but I will not be surprised by a win either way.

I reckon we'll go

Krul

Santon Williamson Colo Jonas

Obertan Guthrie Perch Cabaye Ben Arfa

Ba

Is Krul fit?

Depends whether he's your type.  :gayfight:

Reckon we'll give them a good seeing to like.

3-0. The trifecta (Papiss, Demba, Shols) to get the goals. Easy. 4th in the bag.

Have you heard, they are getting rid of cheap booze! lol

3-0. The trifecta (Papiss, Demba, Shols) to get the goals. Easy. 4th in the bag.

Honestly mate, wor strikeforce puts Dobie & Killer Hughes to shame.

I agree, great forwards you have, best outside the top 4, will they deliver, will they get the service? Time will tell, doubt there will be more than a goal in it though.

How f***ing dare you, Mick.

I know, after all they have won 4 games at home and lost twice as many.  :lol:

True, but we have won the last two home games, Sunderland and Chelsea.

Forget Tchoyi, we have new secret weapon for the last few games, Fortuné, he will run and run around your central defenders. He has been brilliant.

Fortune actually has played well of late, but he is one of the worst strikers in the division, so I am sure this will stop. He was rubbish in France, and has been rubbish for 95% of his four years with WBA. There has never been a player that scared me less than Fortune.

I agree, great forwards you have, best outside the top 4, will they deliver, will they get the service? Time will tell, doubt there will be more than a goal in it though.

What is this "top 4"? Are Liverpool included?