West Brom vs Newcastle United - 25/03/12 at 4pm (on SkySports)

Beren

Krul

Santon  Williamson  Coloccini  Jonas

Tiote    Perch

HBA          Cabaye      Ba

Cisse

Guest johnson293

Just thought, we'll finally see the orange shirt in competitive action for the first time tomorrow.

They wore it at Blackburn away, in the Carling Cup.

I don't think he'll go 4-4-2 today fwiw after we looked good for 15 minutes (!) against Norwich. Still hoping to see the formation I posted a week ago although if Tiote's out we might see the same starting lineup as Norwich, which wouldn't be particularly bad imo.

Think we'll win. After last week, I hope we're back on track. It wasn't a pretty win last week but, a huge result considering that we hadn't won for quite a while before - ever since that 5-0 defeat to Spurs.

Guest bimpy474

I'm worried about our record against them, we seem to suck defending against them.

Same here, i'm hoping we dont play a high line against them again, they exploited that really well last time, also we always seem to let them play. I want to see us get really stuck into them.

I'm worried about our record against them, we seem to suck defending against them.

Same here, i'm hoping we dont play a high line against them again, they exploited that really well last time, also we always seem to let them play. I want to see us get really stuck into them.

Our defence always struggles against pace, and they have that in abundance up front, as you say playing a high line would play right into their hands.

sit deep, HBA wide right, 1 up top, soak up the pressure and do them on the break

anything else will be utter suicide

:pardsgrin:

West Brom is one of those places where a Pards defensive line up would make sense, but of course the daft nugget abandoned it last time round. Let's hope he doesn't have one of his tactical brain farts today.

Guest bimpy474

Our defence always struggles against pace, and they have that in abundance up front, as you say playing a high line would play right into their hands.

We can see it, got to think Pardew can too.

sit deep, HBA wide right, 1 up top, soak up the pressure and do them on the break

West Brom is one of those places where a Pards defensive line up would make sense, but of course the daft nugget abandoned it last time round. Let's hope he doesn't have one of his tactical brain farts today.

Last time round? What do you mean by that?

spurs away i'd imagine

Guest sicko2ndbest

Krul

Simpson Colo Willo Santon

Tiote Cabaye

HBA.            BA.        Jonas

Cisse

spurs away i'd imagine

Yeah, pretty obvious.

Krul

Simpson Colo Willo Santon

Tiote Cabaye

HBA.            BA.        Jonas

Cisse

it should so obviously be this, lot of emphasis on Ba being responsible...if we keep it nice and tight we'll win with that imo, at least a point