West Brom vs Newcastle United - 25/03/12 at 4pm (on SkySports)

Beren

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

George Caulkin ‏ @CaulkinTheTimes

Pardew: Tiote = 50/50 for WBA. Ferguson back in training, no other new problems. #NUFC

Not playing then. Guthrie will keep his place.

It's alright - I have put Odemwingie in my fantasy league.  He won't score now.

Hes their Nolan according to a WBA fan mate of mine. Scores the odd goal but is otherwise shite.

If Tiote is out my positivity goes down the drain.

Our best spell of the season (imjh) came when Tiote was injured and Guthrie was paired with Cabaye.

We didnt play like Stoke then  O0

We beat Stoke with that pairing if that's what you mean.

Our best spell of the season (imjh) came when Tiote was injured and Guthrie was paired with Cabaye.

No i mean we didnt hoof the ball up to Ba at every opportunity during that period.

No i mean we didnt hoof the ball up to Ba at every opportunity during that period.

Aye, i've misinterprated what you meant. I thought it was a question saying we had played like Stoke then.

I think Cabaye/Guthrie is ok against mid-table or lower teams. It's against the big guns that they would struggle against the more powerful running and movement of top midfielders. Might be good enough against West Brom.

Danny Simpson a big doubt, hasn't trained properly for 10 days according to Pardew. Pards also mentioning Fergie being back as a big boost so possibly:

Santon  Willo  Colo Fergie

Would like to see this!

Would have thought Santon at RB with Jonas LB. The rest of the team the same as last week. If so i reckon we will nick this one.

0-2

Wouldn't mind that either tbh.

Would have thought Santon at RB with Jonas LB. The rest of the team the same as last week. If so i reckon we will nick this one.

0-2

Would mean a 4-3-3 too so hopefully less hoofball  :sweetjesus:

You blatently know Simpson will be fit tho :lol:

Aye, and Perch will probably go LB.

Danny Simpson a big doubt, hasn't trained properly for 10 days according to Pardew. Pards also mentioning Fergie being back as a big boost so possibly:

Santon  Willo  Colo Fergie

Perch will play full back if Simpson doesn't make it.