West Brom vs Newcastle United - 25/03/12 at 4pm (on SkySports)

Beren

How f***ing dare you, Mick.

I know, after all they have won 4 games at home and lost twice as many.  :lol:

True, but we have won the last two home games, Sunderland and Chelsea.

Forget Tchoyi, we have new secret weapon for the last few games, Fortuné, he will run and run around your central defenders. He has been brilliant.

Fortune actually has played well of late, but he is one of the worst strikers in the division, so I am sure this will stop. He was rubbish in France, and has been rubbish for 95% of his four years with WBA. There has never been a player that scared me less than Fortune.

Reckon we'll give them a good seeing to like.

3-0. The trifecta (Papiss, Demba, Shols) to get the goals. Easy. 4th in the bag.

Have you heard, they are getting rid of cheap booze! lol

Honestly mate, wor strikeforce puts Dobie & Killer Hughes to shame.

I agree, great forwards you have, best outside the top 4, will they deliver, will they get the service? Time will tell, doubt there will be more than a goal in it though.

What is this "top 4"? Are Liverpool included?

No way! They are on the slide, King Kenny is about to lose his crown! You stuffed them up when you sent agent Carroll to rob them.

Reckon we'll give them a good seeing to like.

3-0. The trifecta (Papiss, Demba, Shols) to get the goals. Easy. 4th in the bag.

Have you heard, they are getting rid of cheap booze! lol

Honestly mate, wor strikeforce puts Dobie & Killer Hughes to shame.

I agree, great forwards you have, best outside the top 4, will they deliver, will they get the service?

Yes and no.

Worried about this games the Baggies are not bad, they'll be confident after turning us over at St James' earlier this year. At this moment in time I would take a point from here. Hopefully Spurs and Chelsea kick the shit out of each other in a brutal draw or something :)

Pardew's team plans leaked:

"Right lads, this is what I want you to do. Play a high line and forget about the midfield.

Timmy, Mike, Simmo, as soon as you get the ball hoof it up the pitch to Demba and Papis. You two, I want you to try and jump for the ball, either miss it or header it to no one. Yohan, Danny, just run around in circles. Jonas, fall to the ground a couple of times. Davide, play whereever the f*** you like - you're out the team as soon as Ryan comes back anyway - OVER THE WALL!

Remember, I want NO ONE to support Hatem, if he's as good as he says he is, he'll score a goal every time he runs forward anyway the French t***.

Set pieces - remember, knock it to Williamson - they won't know what's hit them. Keep doing it as well, every single time - that'll really put them off. On corners, aim for the first man. Every time. Either that or Williamson again - he's got to score eventually hasn't he?

At the back, you three don't have to bother - Colo will do it all won't you mate? Mike, remember the ball is made of hot coals so kick it out of play as soon as you get it. Danny, the ball is a girlfriend looking to settle down, so f***ing back away from it brother! Davide, you're too sexy for the ball so don't pay any attention to it.

The most important thing is, Papis, if you score, that's it, you're off. I'm not having you doing reckless things like that. What if the opposition get the ball back and run up and score? You're lucky I don't play Shola. At least he wouldn't dare to put the ball in the back of the net - he's a team player!

Good luck lads, I know you can just fail to do it. HOWAY THE LADS!"

"Right lads, this is what I want you to do. Play a high line and forget about the midfield.

Timmy, Mike, Simmo, as soon as you get the ball hoof it up the pitch to Demba and Papis. You two, I want you to try and jump for the ball, either miss it or header it to no one. Yohan, Danny, just run around in circles. Jonas, fall to the ground a couple of times. Davide, play whereever the f*** you like - you're out the team as soon as Ryan comes back anyway - OVER THE WALL!

Remember, I want NO ONE to support Hatem, if he's as good as he says he is, he'll score a goal every time he runs forward anyway the French t***.

Set pieces - remember, knock it to Williamson - they won't know what's hit them. Keep doing it as well, every single time - that'll really put them off. On corners, aim for the first man. Every time. Either that or Williamson again - he's got to score eventually hasn't he?

At the back, you three don't have to bother - Colo will do it all won't you mate? Mike, remember the ball is made of hot coals so kick it out of play as soon as you get it. Danny, the ball is a girlfriend looking to settle down, so f***ing back away from it brother! Davide, you're too sexy for the ball so don't pay any attention to it.

The most important thing is, Papiss, if you score, that's it, you're off. I'm not having you doing reckless things like that. What if the opposition get the ball back and run up and score? You're lucky I don't play Shola. At least he wouldn't dare to put the ball in the back of the net - he's a team player!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pTWrRLZASQU/SwsV4BaLsKI/AAAAAAAAANE/mSVFnLwCT_Q/s1600/hulk_hogan-pointing.jpg

The most important thing is, Papis, if you score, that's it, you're off. I'm not having you doing reckless things like that. What if the opposition get the ball back and run up and score? You're lucky I don't play Shola. At least he wouldn't dare to put the ball in the back of the net - he's a team player!

It's not that great, but it's actually very apt of all the bad quirks and irritations we witness when we do play badly.

"Right lads, this is what I want you to do: Play a high line. I know they have pace but I just like taking huge needless risks and forget about the midfield, forget *Pards uses MIB lazer stick to blank Cabaye's mind (he goes on to play most of the match looking for his head). Pards chilling with his ipod nods his head to the beat for a few moments while his scatty mind cooks up fresh mayhew for the team to endure. "Yeah Demba drop deep and I mean deeeeeeep so that Papiss is totally isolated if he ever does get the ball to his feet...mawhaa ha ha...like that ever happens".

Timmy, Mike, Simmo, as soon as you get the ball hoof it up the pitch to Demba and Papis . You two, I want you to try and jump for the ball, either miss it or header it to no one. Yohan, Danny, just run around in circles. Jonas, fall to the ground a couple of times and remember never cross untill you've beaten the man you've already beaten and hesitate and faff around till everyone gets back. When in doubt do a weak cross with your left peg that goes to nobody and actually initiates an opp counter attack. *Pards giggles at his own mischief and hi jinks. (He causaually browses pics of the players girlfriends as a big smile crosses his gawping features).

Davide, play whereever the f*** you like - you're out the team as soon as Ryan comes back anyway - OVER THE WALL!

Remember, I want NO ONE to support Hatem, if he's as good as he says he is, he'll score a goal every time he runs forward anyway the French t***. Infact strike that! ALL OF YOU STOP FUCKING RUNNING WHEN HATEM IS ON THE BALL. First one to stop gets a bonus!

Set pieces - remember, knock it to Williamson - they won't know what's hit them. Keep doing it as well, every single time - that'll really put them off. On corners, aim for the first man. Every time. Either that or Williamson again - he's got to score eventually hasn't he? Don't do anything silly like taking a short corner and keep posession we don't want to look like those taffs Swansea the stupid Welsh gimps...All that posesssion is totally pointless, no idea where they think they are going with that shit.

At the back, you three don't have to bother - Colo will do it all won't you mate? Mike, remember the ball is made of hot coals so kick it out of play as soon as you get it. Danny, the ball is a girlfriend looking to settle down, so f***ing back away from it brother! Davide, you're too sexy for the ball so don't pay any attention to it....One other think I've noticed you play to feet a lot and are comfortable on the ball. That's all bollocks mate...This is England not fukin Milan.

Tidyied. ;)

Remember, I want NO ONE to support Hatem, if he's as good as he says he is, he'll score a goal every time he runs forward anyway the French t***. Infact strike that! ALL OF YOU STOP f***ing RUNNING WHEN HATEM IS ON THE BALL. First one to stop gets a bonus!

:lol:

Was some "true" and funny phrases in there.

Pards cockteased us last week saying Simpson was a doubt and the bastard still played. Really would love to see a starting team that doesn't include him for a change.

Beejesus fucking Christ. Just realised he's actually started every single game this season. Including cups ffs.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Pards cockteased us last week saying Simpson was a doubt and the bastard still played. Really would love to see a starting team that doesn't include him for a change.

Beejesus fucking Christ. Just realised he's actually started every single game this season. Including cups ffs.

Think he's played every single game under Pardew.

Pards cockteased us last week saying Simpson was a doubt and the b****** still played. Really would love to see a starting team that doesn't include him for a change.

Beejesus f***ing Christ. Just realised he's actually started every single game this season. Including cups ffs.

Think he's played every single game under Pardew.

60+ consecutive games.