West Brom 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 03/25/12 - Post match reaction from page 46

Mike

People's expectations are too high if we're going to criticize the spell between our 2nd and 3rd goals. West Brom are a good side, they were always going to have a spell of possession. Every team in the Premiership does.

We started on fire, dominated the game and scored two goals, then they naturally came back into the half before we scored a 3rd. I think it's all over now but a 4th would make it safe for real.

Jonas is an unbelievable player. Unreal versatility. His play in central midfield today has been absolutely terrific.

The ball he plays through to Ben Arfa to setup the first is just sublime. His workrate fantastic, and he's just so good on the ball.

Really like the way we're setup today. It has finally allowed for us to play good football on the floor. A lot of it is down to Jonas in the middle.

Huge kudos to Pardew. Has continued to try different things, and he might have stumbled onto something really exciting today.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"Ridgewell has got to try and bring him down if he can..."  :anguish:

Course he should have. Luckily for us he didn't though.

Aye, not as if those sort of cynical challenges had led to Ben Arfa getting injured before.

We need to keep this up, I have aggressively back Pardew time and time again and will do as long as we are exceeding expectations however we do need a game where we maintain this sort of play throughout.

As expected West Brom had their spell but if we can put in a similar 2nd half performance I will be completely satisfied.

People's expectations are too high if we're going to criticize the spell between our 2nd and 3rd goals. West Brom are a good side, they were always going to have a spell of possession. Every team in the Premiership does.

We started on fire, dominated the game and scored two goals, then they naturally came back into the half before we scored a 3rd. I think it's all over now but a 4th would make it safe for real.

It wasn't a dig. Just saying, it wasn't a half of complete domination - and we deserved the platform to pick and choose our moments to break by getting the early lead.

yeah, it was typical tmonkey post.

Its pure Genius but will have to now change it with Colo inji=ury

--------------Krul

Simo----Willi----Colo----Perch

----Guth-----Cab-----Jonas----

Benny-------------------------Ba

--------------Cisse

Chenae it to

--------------Krul

Simo----Willi-----Perch------Sant

Benny---Guth-----Cab------Jonas

---------Cisse----------Ba

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Karl Ticehurst on Twitter: "Newcastle have raised the Giggs this season. Could knock Giggs off their Giggs. They've got (Ryan) Giggs chance of Europe now."

:lol: