Swansea vs Newcastle United - 06/04/12 @ 4:30pm (live on Sky)

Beren

Guest NufcBano

Its starting to piss me off all this Swansea bumming.

Its like no team as ever came into the Premier league and played the way they want and done well before, ever.

We did it in 93 and finished 3rd, I remember Ipswich having a stormer and finishing top 6, just look at us and West Brom last season. Where was our over the top praise?

If Swansea were where we are in the table I could understand it. But they aint. Mid table comfort. If that deserves more praise then a team that were themselves in the football league 2 years back and sit where we do....the game is ridiculous. Sorry, pundits and journos are ridiculous.

We were tipped for relegation by every f*cker and his dog for christ's sake.

Swansea play good football and will cause us problems, our big plus is that we have Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse, they don't.  Our front 3 will win it for us today because they are all on top form.

Swansea play good football and will cause us problems, our big plus is that we have Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse, they don't.  Our front 3 will win it for us today because they are all on top form.

:thup:

Its starting to piss me off all this Swansea bumming.

Its like no team as ever came into the Premier league and played the way they want and done well before, ever.

We did it in 93 and finished 3rd, I remember Ipswich having a stormer and finishing top 6, just look at us and West Brom last season. Where was our over the top praise?

If Swansea were where we are in the table I could understand it. But they aint. Mid table comfort. If that deserves more praise then a team that were themselves in the football league 2 years back and sit where we do....the game is ridiculous. Sorry, pundits and journos are ridiculous.

Calm down, man.

Guest NufcBano

Its starting to p*ss me off all this Swansea bumming.

Calm down, man.

Just getting off my chest before k/o  O0

Krul; Simpson, Perch, Williamson, Santon; Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez; Ben Arfa, Ba, Cisse

Perfect!

Yep... If less to play for would of like us to try Ferguson LB and Santon RB but more than happy with that...