Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

Got bad vibes about this.

Forgot to get my lucky sizzler pizza out of the freezer to defrost for my pre match meal.

No need to defrost man, straight in the oven from frozen.

Forgot to get my lucky sizzler pizza out of the freezer to defrost for my pre match meal.

Eat it frozen ffs.

Never mind pizza, get some curried goat down yer neck.

Guest marky555

Anyone selling a ticket for today? Ive posted in the tickets section but seems like its rarely viewed by others!

Cheers

Nothing left online and box office keeps you in a queue for 5 mins then gives engaged tone!

Surely still some on general sale?

No need to defrost man, straight in the oven from frozen.

What this man said.

Put it in your blender and make yourself a smoothie mate!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

100%, he's been our first-choice since he came back from injury at Christmas.

I'd be astonished if it was anything other than a heavy defeat tomorrow. Gartside said on Twitter that the match on Saturday looked like it was one game too far...and yet we're playing again tomorrow - not that we'd have a chance anyway.

Can't remember a game against you guys where we've done really well, tbh.

the 4-0 down there we were comfortably on top before jussi got sent off.

Didn't think there'd be many.  :lol:

Every time they've came up here and we've been riding a wave they've nullified us.

Anyone selling a ticket for today? Ive posted in the tickets section but seems like its rarely viewed by others!

Cheers

Nothing left online and box office keeps you in a queue for 5 mins then gives engaged tone!

Surely still some on general sale?

Head into town, the box office will be open there. Normally have about ten staff on sonot shouldn't take you too long

Any idea how we will line up with all the injuries we have in midfield? Seems like we will be missing Tiote, Guthrie, Vuckic, Obertan, (Sammy), (Marveaux) and possibly Cayabe. Perch in central defense as well. Only Jonas seems available from our normal first team midfield. Run outs for Raylor, Gosling and possibly Abeid on the cards, with Ferguson on the bench?

Krul

Danny Perch Willamson Santon

Raylor

Jonas            Abeid/Gosling

BenArfa                        DembaBa

Cisse

Must be something like that. If Perch is injured than I can see Vukcic or Ferguson getting a game with Danny playing CB.

Krul

Danny Perch Willamson Santon

Raylor

Jonas            Abeid/Gosling

BenArfa                        DembaBa

Cisse

Must be something like that. If Perch is injured than I can see Vukcic or Ferguson getting a game with Danny playing CB.

A draw maybe wouldn't be so bad.. :(

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Williamson against Kevin Davies :(

Don't think he plays anymore. Will be off the bench at most.

Is Ryo Miyaichi paying for them? He is probably their fastest player and his speed down the left could cause problems for Ben Arfa.

You mean for Simpson? Or are you fucking kidding me?

I'm always weary of playing sides near the bottom, especially at the end of the season. Having said that, they're there for a reason and we're 6th for a reason. I think we'll get the win, but in a style similar to the Norwich, Wigan and QPR games. Ba will get his goal and we'll still be flying high. I think we should risk Cabaye though - being without him, Tiote, Guthrie and Colo is a bit too much.

Cheers

If you get in quick there's about 20 tickets still available online. Looks like Bolton have handed back the vast majority of the away sections to us and there's still a handful of seats up in the usual away end on sale to home fans.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Surely we can't get a full house against Bolton? There's bound to be loads of tickets!

Guest SuperShola!

This just feels daft playing on a Monday afternoon. Anyhoozel, I'm going to go for a 4-0 humping seeing as they're gash. Would really like Ba and Perch (if he's playing) to get a goal. Ba looked pissed on Friday when he got subbed.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Surely we can't get a full house against Bolton? There's bound to be loads of tickets!

Think again,hardly any left and it will be a sell-out come KO. We've also took 2 thirds of the away section.

Bizzarre! Oh well lets hope it lifts the atmosphere rather than 4000 extras groaning every time someone misplaces a pass.