Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

Everyone's suddenly sure we'll win because we've got Colo back?  I think the biggest problem today is if they go all out defence and we struggle to break them down.  Nice to have Colo back and we desperately need him for the run in but not sure it'll change the game massively today.

With Tiote missing we were going to have to come up with something strange otherwise. You owe me an apology anyway. :razz:

I know, was gonna post that I was completely wrong but thought I'd try to keep quiet...

:laugh:

It was supposed to be Stoke tbf.

BWFC Subs: Jaaskelainen, Alonso, Knight, Klasnic, Ngog, Sordell, Ryo

Their bench looks stronger than their first team..

How? It contains Alonso and Knight, truly a recipe for disaster.

Has Jaaskelainen really regressed that much? Anyway, Klasnic and Ryo would worry me more than anything you have out on the pitch today.

Suspect after our Swansea game they'll be terrified of us on the counter. Only worry is tiredness in front players I suppose, not longest break between games.

They have had less time than us to prepare as they played on Saturday, though we did have the trip to Wales.

Suspect after our Swansea game they'll be terrified of us on the counter. Only worry is tiredness in front players I suppose, not longest break between games.

They have had less time than us to prepare as they played on Saturday, though we did have the trip to Wales.

They've rotated more though, I think...

Well anyway shouldn't be worried, with Cisse in the team might as well start 2 goals up ;)

Ok with that cockiness now I have jinxed us...

Yeah the extra days rest and home advantage will hopefully tell.