Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers 09/04/2012 @3PM

TheGuv

I'm sure you'll win 14-0 like most of you have been predicting following today's performance.

I think you'll stay up mate but do you think if you do, there'll be big changes at Bolton over the summer to change things or do you think getting Holden and Lee back will make a big difference? I know you said earlier in the season that you thought Ngog had been playing well but surely the thing you're missing most of all is a genuine goalscorer?

There'll be big changes, relegation or otherwise - I'm expecting 7-8 to go (out of contract) and a similar number to come in.

Ngog leads the line well (apart from today in which he was sloppy, and we still seem to hoof it up to him way too often) but when you're playing with only 1 up-front there needs to be a more consistent goal threat which he simply doesn't offer. We bought Sordell in January for 3M and he's barely featured, but he might get a run-out on Monday.

Holden and Lee coming back will add some much-needed balance to the team, but it's nowhere near the end of our problems.

There'll be big changes, relegation or otherwise - I'm expecting 7-8 to go (out of contract) and a similar number to come in.

Ngog leads the line well (apart from today in which he was sloppy, and we still seem to hoof it up to him way too often) but when you're playing with only 1 up-front there needs to be a more consistent goal threat which he simply doesn't offer. We bought Sordell in January for 3M and he's barely featured, but he might get a run-out on Monday.

Holden and Lee coming back will add some much-needed balance to the team, but it's nowhere near the end of our problems.

Completely forgot that you signed Sordell. I've seen him a few times for the U-21s and he's always looked pretty decent to me, works his arse off and scored a couple of cracking goals in the games I've watched. Who will your biggest threats and weaknesses be on Monday?

I think they'll come here and try and keep it tight, we're going to need an early goal, I certainly don't think this will be an easy game

I'd take 1-0 to be honest. I'll be at the game, first time since wolves so i'm hoping for a good performance but 3 points is the most important thing.

Aye, let's not get cocky here, the win is all that matters - last time people were so confident was the Wolves game....

Guest VaVaVoom

Really hope we smash Bolton. We need to improve on our goal difference as it's getting so tight for 4th.

Still thats the mentality we should be going into this game with! If we start well then we can turn them over, if not then it will most likely get dragged into a battle. Just hope our lads have enough confidence about them to take control. Ba, Cisse and Cabaye are on form and linking up well and if we can get Ba scoring again then we have to be confident.

Guest VaVaVoom

12 day break after this game too. Gives us time to rest a few legs and get some people back from injury. 3 points are all that matter.

In that time i reckon the Liverpool/Everton game might be squeezed in and could provide another timely boost.