Newcastle United vs. Stoke City - 21/04/2012 @ 3PM (Today)

Stu

Some 'shock team news' in the Journal tomorrow apparently. Probably just Marveaux/Best returning to training.

Also, it's been French week. :aww:

IMO it'll be Ferguson pushing for a starting spot, or as you say, the returning injured possibly sitting on the bench. Or, maybe it's just a rehash of the Krul news.

French week, what a horrid idea. Our players will probably all knack each others cars in the car park by virtue of being shit drivers, training will be horrendously slack due to all of the players surrendering the ball and deciding not to tackle each other, and morale will be on the floor as everyone at the club will be unnecessarily rude to each other for seven days. Plus, frogs legs taste like shit.

I once had frog's legs in an Egyptian restaurant in Hamburg. They were canny, actually.

Ooh, look at me. Pathetic.

Always wanted in on this craze.

Ooh, look at you. Trying to get in on that craze.

pathetic

I am betting that Marveaux is on the bench, i cant see Pards messing with a winning formula.....

If it hadn't been for the break I would have been advocating change but everyone should be rested and fit so more of the same.

will the Journal's shock team news not be Krul's back injury and him missing training.

Possibility also...... reckon its more likely Best or Marveaux on the bench is the more likely scenario tho as the Krul thing was already reported it wouldnt have been a shock to most people.

Best or Marveux on the bench wouldn't be a shock - neither would Tim's already reported bad back.  Must be summat else

I think you're reading too much into what the Journal considers a 'shock'. :lol:

Best or Marveux on the bench wouldn't be a shock - neither would Tim's already reported bad back.  Must be summat else

I think that you over-estimate how exciting these kind of 'shock' announcements can be, mate. :lol:

I think that you over-estimate how exciting these kind of 'shock' announcements can be, mate. :lol:

I thought that whilst typing.  Hyperbole is the name of the local hack game.  I still can't see it though.  All of the above are too bland to be anyone's shock

Guest Tyson

http://i.imgur.com/HUe1I.png

http://i.imgur.com/EKtEc.png

:yao:

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/176675_f260.jpg

The ........ of football management.

Completely detached from reality, but he sings a pretty persuasive tune though. And it's swallowed hook, line & sinker by his followers (who have accepted his maverick methods).

It's not a football mecca down there, it's a perverse cult.