Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Hope you bloody well do. See little reason you can't keep your momentum going really and continue to take advantage of Tottenham and Chelsea's collapses/general shitness.

Fwiw, think you've got a much better chance of beating Man City than you do us. Mainly because our attitude is rarely pathetic, unlike Noel Gallagher's High Flying Twats.

Refuse to commit myself one way or the other.  The overly complicated Europa League qualification thing has made me put my head in the sand and largely ignore the whole business other than having an admiring glance at the table now and then, which actually suits me down to the ground.  Taking it game by game with intermittent "Fucking hell, we're 5th /6th" or whatever is satisfying me enough at the minute, but I have to admit Saturday was the first time CL qualification really crossed my mind.

Absolutely top drawer OP btw.

Cracking picture that LFEE :thup:

The team spirit at the club at the moment is brilliant.

Thanks but can't take credit for it!.. Found it in Mondays match thread and thought it was quite apt... A picture is worth a thousands words

I think it's very much dependent on Spurs's form btw (yeah, no shit) - they've got some 'easy' games but Saturday was an 'easy' game on paper and they lost it.  If Spurs continue on their current downward spiral and keep losing 'easy' games I'd back us ahead of Chelsea.  Although I do have a nagging doubt we might not get the 6 points we'd realistically need from the next 2 games in order to give us a good chance going into the last 3.  Hell, we're in with a shout and in some ways that's enough.

Yes.

Chelsea have lots of fixtures, and arent the Chelsea of old. We have 5 games to go, and are flying.

Spuds are on a massive slide, and if they get knocked out of FA Cup it might make it worse, or if they win, they are thinking of the final.

Of course, it relies on us winning. I think we need minimum of 10pts.

One thing to bear in mind, this is almost certainly going to be 'Arry's final season at Spurs. In normal circumstances I reckon CL qualification would take priority over a cup win (especially from the owners perspective), but I think 'Arry would rather bow out with the personal glory of winning them the cup for the first time in 21 years.

That said, I think our fate is very much in our own hands, I think we'll need at least 10 points from the remaining 5 games to qualify which is a massive ask, but in the form we're in I could see us nicking it.

Don't think we will. Got a horrible feeling we'll finish 6th and miss out to Everton.

This doesn't mean we've failed or there should be any disappointment though. 7th would have been a superb season, 6th is unbelievable. Any higher than that is beyond what anyone would have predicted.

WUM attempt or have you not seen the recent table? They're 12 points behind us with 15 max to go.

I voted yes though for the craic, I see no reason why not after last night.

Don't think we will. Got a horrible feeling we'll finish 6th and miss out to Everton.

This doesn't mean we've failed or there should be any disappointment though. 7th would have been a superb season, 6th is unbelievable. Any higher than that is beyond what anyone would have predicted.

WUM attempt or have you not seen the recent table? They're 12 points behind us with 15 max to go.

Silver object, big ears, the magic of _ _ _  _ _  _ _ _, etc.

:lol: He means they'll qualify through the cup, leaving us, in sixth, empty handed.

Hope you bloody well do. See little reason you can't keep your momentum going really and continue to take advantage of Tottenham and Chelsea's collapses/general shitness.

Fwiw, think you've got a much better chance of beating Man City than you do us. Mainly because our attitude is rarely pathetic, unlike Noel Gallagher's High Flying Twats.

Look at you get a few wins under your belt and you think your unbeatable  :huff:

:troll:

if Everton beat Liverpool on Saturday they get the Europa League place not 6th place

Think he's talking about qualification through the FA Cup.

We need 6pts from our next 2 really. 4 could be enough but puts pressure on us going to Chelsea.

I can see Chelsea losing one of their next 2 before we meet, so we could either be 3pts ahead of them or 5pts if things go to plan..