Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

I'm actually gonna be gutted if we don't get 4th ;D Ridiculous, isn't it?

to put a positive spin on the Waffa Cup, games in that competition are more likely to mean trips to proper weird and wonderful places.

Also less days off work if you are going to make a short break of it...

Just can't see us beating Chelsea or Man City and think we need 4 points from them games and to beat Everton/Wigan away. Probably not going to happen unfortunately. Its been a great season though and hope we fight for it starting this weekend.

Chelsea's p*ss easy run in is annoying. Need to get a result against them! Huge match.

I dont agree Chelsea's fixtures are "piss easy" QPR at home ok on paper they should win but its a derby and you can never predict a derby and QPR might need a point to stay up, They have to go to Liverpool ok Liverpool are shit but they seem to always to beat Chelsea, home to Blackburn again i would'nt want to play anyone fighting relegation at this time of the year.

And ofcourse they have to play us, plus we have a 4 point advantage and they have cup distractions.

Liverpool will do Chelsea, Blackburn and QPR are both coin tosses depends who turns up. Only thing that worries me about our run in as someone pointed out is we are playing in form teams.

One things for sure it's going to be bloody exciting, can't wait for the Man City game the St James should be absolutely bouncing.

Spurs form

http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy167/mythirdhouse/24bkc45.gif

Our form

http://th1143.photobucket.com/albums/n624/superben25/Reaction%20gif/th_tumblr_lnacxn6yZq1qafrh6.gif

Chelsea's form

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n485/mikeymurk/reaction/3846ed85.gif

Liverpool's form

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/Orochimari/REACTION%20GIFS/1327715597575.gif

Guest VanBarduck

There is a big hype around Newcastle for 2 weeks in France ,we are now seen as serious challenger for Champion's League. everybody seems very delighted with the season of the club , on sports show , on radio and magazine , they've been talking especially about the way we play and how susprisly good it is . The french contingent surely is one of the reason of this hype but mainly i think Newcastle is seen as "classic " and " chic " over here .

I'm actually gonna be gutted if we don't get 4th ;D Ridiculous, isn't it?

to put a positive spin on the Waffa Cup, games in that competition are more likely to mean trips to proper weird and wonderful places.

Aye, my theory is I'm more likely to be able to get tickets for away Waffa games and we might be able to proper take over some small city.

I'm also fairly certain we'll pull a short straw in the CL draw. Don't think we'll be able to get 3rd although Arsenal are fond of bottling it at Stoke. You should get down and throw Greggs' at Wenger so he knows who he's dealing with and steps aside.

Just can't see us beating Chelsea or Man City and think we need 4 points from them games and to beat Everton/Wigan away. Probably not going to happen unfortunately. Its been a great season though and hope we fight for it starting this weekend.

If we draw against Chelsea and win two out of the other three games we'd all but guarantee fourth place, but its quite possible we could do it with less IMO.

Guest Roger Kint

I've heard Robbie Savage had a bet with a cabbie about us finishing top 4. Anyone know anything about this?

His former international teammate does :lol:

Seriously though he offered to buy him a new Taxi(£10k i think) if we get into the CL, has since admitted on air that he will honour the bet too