Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Neil, if u had 7th tied up, would you want us to win if it meant CL?

Er, no. :lol:

I want us to win 8-0.

You've turned heel already?

That's not a heel turn, that's just a simple answer.

Saying I'll be cheering on Spurs and Arsenal, that's getting somewhere.

Neil turned Stone Cold Steve Austin WM17 quicker than i thought  :hmm:

As I said, that was just an obvious answer. I'm not going to say "yes, thrash us please. Go on. Go on. I dare you."

Neil turned Stone Cold Steve Austin WM17 quicker than i thought  :hmm:

As I said, that was just an obvious answer. I'm not going to say "yes, thrash us please. Go on. Go on. I dare you."

Why not? seems like a good idea to me.

Guest Geordiesned

If Chelsea win the CL will the team finishing 3rd in the league go into the CL qualifiers instead of directly to the Group Stage as they would if Chelsea lost in the final?

With a fucking car, Neil.

What?

What?

If Chelsea win the CL will the team finishing 3rd in the league go into the CL qualifiers instead of directly to the Group Stage as they would if Chelsea lost in the final?

Yes. If we finished 3rd and Chelsea won the Champions league then Chelsea will be given the place the Champions would get, the team finishing 1st would get 2nd, team finishing 2nd would get 3rd, team finishing 3rd would get 4th, team finishing 4th will be told to piss off into the Europa League.

so all we have to do to qualify for the champions league is beat Manchester City and Everton at Goodison............

yeah still don't think we will

And hope Spurs drop points or Chelsea fail to win the CL.

Remember after 8 or 10 games when we'd only coceded a few goals, we were in a CL spot and were all ecstatic. Everyone was saying we hadn't played anyone decent and we'd slip down the table soon enough. Well it's fucking May and we're within a knacker of the CL.

We have nothing at all to fear tomorrow. If we go at city and get beat 5-0 who cares, let's just give it a right good go!

Remember after 8 or 10 games when we'd only coceded a few goals, we were in a CL spot and were all ecstatic. Everyone was saying we hadn't played anyone decent and we'd slip down the table soon enough. Well it's f***ing May and we're within a knacker of the CL.

We have nothing at all to fear tomorrow. If we go at city and get beat 5-0 who cares, let's just give it a right good go!

We should look to be tight as fuck.

Remember after 8 or 10 games when we'd only coceded a few goals, we were in a CL spot and were all ecstatic. Everyone was saying we hadn't played anyone decent and we'd slip down the table soon enough. Well it's f***ing May and we're within a knacker of the CL.

We should look to be tight as fuck.

Aye, 1 point simply isn't good enough for them. Get to 60 mins level and they may over-commit men forward. Then the holy trinity up top can take advantage.