Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

O never though we had to win 10 in a road to qualify but I did think Wigan away was one we would win, its still all to play for.

Lets hope Spurs & Chelski drop points that would be a massive help.

Interesting comments. I can see why you'd be downbeat after yesterday but I refuse to believe you all seriously think you now have barely any chance of finishing 4th.

Wednesday will be important. If you can get a draw/win and in doing so at least match Spurs' result, you're right in it. I still think you've got a great chance of beating Man City (again, influenced by the state of the title race at that point).

With so many ifs and buts, and no doubt twists left in the season, I don't see why you'd be so despondent about your chances of finishing 4th, just after one (very) bad day at the office.

Tottenham look shot to pieces and Chelsea may well be distracted. You've still got a very good chance.

If results go our way today I'm sure everyone will feel better. 4th is still on.

4th is still on even if Chelsea and Spurs win, which they probably will.

Should be interesting today because it's pretty much last chance saloon for Blackburn.

Yep, you'd have to say they're pretty much gone.

But it's the end of the season, funny results happen. Spurs are out of sorts... yes they're the overwhelming favourites but I wouldn't rule out Blackburn getting something. Beating Wigan is of course essential for them but that alone won't save them.

A win for Blackburn today and they're right in the race to stay up with two to go.

I don't doubt for a second they'll throw everything at Spurs. Pressure/score early and they might get restless*

*wishful thinking.

The way I see it, avoid defeat at Chelsea and it's still very much on.

I'm actually quite confident of a win against City at St. James'. Don't know why but it's my gut feeling.

If we don't finish in the top four, I am considering hoping Chelsea win the Champions League.

Especially if its Spurs in 4th

That would be an excellent double-whammy. Be funny to see them suffer, and denying a competitor the money and prestige of Champions League can only be a good thing for our prospects.

Guest bimpy474

If we don't finish in the top four, I am considering hoping Chelsea win the Champions League.

Especially if its Spurs in 4th

That would be an excellent double-whammy. Be funny to see them suffer, and denying a competitor the money and prestige of Champions League can only be a good thing for our prospects.

That and watching jellyface squirm, i predict moaning and an appeal to UEFA so there is a 5th qualifying place in the Champions League.

That will make the hatred for him complete.