Will we qualify for the Champions League? Sadly not...

Rich

Hard to be objective on this. Apart from my normal emotional investment, I've got £5 at 100-1 on us finishing in the top four.

I think we need three wins and a draw, which isn't out of the question. We'll probably need to beat Everton away in the final game.

Voted yes, I think circumstances are good for us:

Chelsea have got loads of games to play and the Di Matteo honeymoon period is ending, added to the fact that when we play them at Stamford Bridge they'll have to win it to take fifth, they'll attack us too much and we'll hit them on the break, we're perfectly set up to play away from home at the minute. The only thing i'm worried about is the ref winning it for them as they're suddenly getting loads of decisions.

Spurs are in terrible form and Redknapp's just going to attacking to try and bring them round.

Man City and Everton will have nothing to play for when we play them.

Come next fixture we've got pretty much our first 11 fit.

Owt at this stage onwards is a bonus tbh. Finding it was too look at it any other way, we've overachieved to an extent so far but who knows maybe we can go a little bit further. Champions League would be dreamland like...as long as we don't draw Partizan.

Can't see Spurs continuing to fuck up tbh though and if they do the players and Redknapp should be showered with shite for bottling it in unbelievable fashion.

Voted yes by accident, stupid iPhone. We certainly have a decent chance but it's out of our hands at the end of the day we need to perform out of our skin and hope other teams with easier fixtures slip up. Think we will finish 5th, depend on the next two games if we beat stoke and get something from Chelsea we will get 5th at least.

Current thought: Finishing 6th and not qualifying for Europe means that this season could well be a flash in the pan. If we qualify for Europa league, it will help us build a little, reduce the chances of this season being a one-off...... If we qualify for CL, we could really build something awesome and get stuck in to the "big 2/3/4/5/6". It's perfectly attainable, and this is our big fucking chance. Hoowwwwwwwaay the fucking lads.

It's acceptable to change my ringtone to the Champions League music if we get there, yeah?

What an idea. If it happens, I'm doing it. :thup:

Does the Eufa Cup have music? [Yes, I know it's the Europa League but one day calling it the Eufa Cup will be really cool].

Loving how we're becoming "everyone's second favourite team" again btw. Ask anyone who isn't a mackem and they'll say that they'd love us to finish fourth (even Spurs and Chelsea fans, providing they finish third).

It's been such an amazing season, imagine if we can finish it in style and clinch that fourth spot :aww:

Wouldn't buy into that too much Nobody. We'll be hated soon :lol:

Everyone loathes everyone these days. No camaraderie or sides other sides are friendly with anymore.  Bit of a shame, frankly.

Wouldn't buy into that too much Nobody. We'll be hated soon :lol:

Everyone loathes everyone these days. No camaraderie or sides other sides are friendly with anymore.  Bit of a shame, frankly.

That's not true at all. Take yesterday, for example, I felt very friendly towards Norwich and Fulham :)