The other games today - 2011/12

Beren

Bad day for us in terms of results tbh. We really needed the title race to be over by the time we face Manshitty. Hopefully Manure can beat the Manshitty at their place, but if they defend like they did today, I don't see that happening.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Wolves fans have been expecting it for weeks and weeks. I fancy them to come straight back up though, based on nowt.

Bad day for us in terms of results tbh. We really needed the title race to be over by the time we face Manshitty. Hopefully Manure can beat the Manshitty at their place, but if they defend like they did today, I don't see that happening.

Man City didn't look anything special today against a very poor Wolves team.

Bye Wolves. Bassong must be getting a taste for relegation.

:memelol:

It's strange isn't it. That's 3 relegations in his career already. Today I saw why we did so well to get 8million for him, he's really a pretty poor CB, who's positioning and constant pulling always mean he's gonna potentially cost you. I wouldn't take him back even on a free tbh.

Man City didn't look anything special today against a very poor Wolves team.

You're right no they didn't, which gives us some hope. But it also showed how that team could perhaps just switch off completely if the game against us was meaningless.

Wolves fans have been expecting it for weeks and weeks. I fancy them to come straight back up though, based on nowt.

I don't fancy them at all, they have been so bad this season, I'm not sure they have enough quality to get back up anytime soon. There's a big rebuild programme needed there and it starts with finding a manager who's willing to take over, until the do that they are screwed.

I don't fancy them at all, they have been so bad this season, I'm not sure they have enough quality to get back up anytime soon. There's a big rebuild programme needed there and it starts with finding a manager who's willing to take over, until the do that they are screwed.

What's Phil Brown doing these days? I guess he fancies a team with orange shirts....

No there isn't. There finances are pretty sound and they've barely a few saleable assets. Get a new manager who'll be far easier to attract now they're down and they'll be fine.

No there isn't. There finances are pretty sound and they've barely a few saleable assets. Get a new manager who'll be far easier to attract now they're down and they'll be fine.

It's not about finances it's about players, they don't have them and they'll lose their better players (and they are not that great) in Jarvis and Kightly, to newly promoted or the likes of Wigan, Sunderland et al.

He's one of the least inspiring managers I think there's ever been. Sounds like a lovely bloke, but a manager? Come off it Wolves.

Don't think he particular wanted the job tbh.

Guest bimpy474

He's one of the least inspiring managers I think there's ever been. Sounds like a lovely bloke, but a manager? Come off it Wolves.

People said that about Chrissy Hoots, look at him now, i reckon Wolves should give him a chance in the Championship.