Newcastle United 3 - 0 Stoke - 21/04/12 - post-match reaction from page 34

Beren

That was mint. Tiote, Ben Arfa, Santon, Cabaye all great.

On a disappointing side note I couldn't hold my tongue any longer with the racist who sits behind us, I pointed out that he shouldn't be going on like that and we were treated to 20 minutes of threats of violence and then a confrontation at the end of the game. Sigh.

Let the club know mate, no place for that at all

I fear it might just make life harder for us to be honest, as much as I'd like to.

There is a number you can do it anonymously too. Mightn't be so anon if you've confronted the idiot though.

From a post on the Marseille Forum

This is the essence of football, I only watch newcastle and Barca, the remains I do not look.

:coolsmiley:  :frantic:

What made you look on their froum after we won?

They've got a whole thread on us. Love reading the HBA adoration.

This is the essence of football, I only watch newcastle and Barca, the remains I do not look.

Post a link mate?

Post a link mate?

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.omplanete.com%2Fforum%2Fviewforum.php%3Fid%3D18&act=url

Post a link mate?

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.omplanete.com%2Fforum%2Fviewforum.php%3Fid%3D18&act=url

"I like Ben Arfa OM has clearly dropped a nugget". Indeed.

On a disappointing side note I couldn't hold my tongue any longer with the racist who sits behind us, I pointed out that he shouldn't be going on like that and we were treated to 20 minutes of threats of violence and then a confrontation at the end of the game. Sigh.

I fear it might just make life harder for us to be honest, as much as I'd like to.

There is a number you can do it anonymously too. Mightn't be so anon if you've confronted the idiot though.

Yep, if I did that now things will just get worse as it'll be obvious.

Anyway fuck him.

The lads were class today,.

Just noticed its since bobby died we have been flying. Hes looking down on us :)

I have to say...this has crossed my mind, too :lol: I often think he'd be chuffed to bits right now.

Dont get me sentimantal guys , Bobby, what a perfect representative for Newcastle, love him to bits  :indi:

Absolutely.

Absolutely.

Good for you for saying something, mate. Wish I was there to fucking lamp the cunt for you. 

Guest elbee909

Absolutely.

Yeah, they'll be on that like a ton of bricks.