Wigan vs Newcastle United - 28/04/12 @ 3pm

MW

c***s won't let me use that Eticketing nonsense (for both games) even thought I live barely 2 miles outside of Wigan borough.

What was the problem?

Just says I don't have the privileges. Gonna call or wander over to the DW tomorrow, but I'm telling you now I'm getting in if I have to scale the fucking stand.

c***s won't let me use that Eticketing nonsense (for both games) even thought I live barely 2 miles outside of Wigan borough.

What was the problem?

Just says I don't have the privileges. Gonna call or wander over to the DW tomorrow, but I'm telling you now I'm getting in if I have to scale the f***ing stand.

If you have to go to the ticket office to get yours, let me know as I'll take a half day on Friday if I have to because it's open until 5pm.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

It's easy to know why they have that policy obviously. If they didn't away fans would totally dominate every area their ground and the small group of home fans would be none too pleased. It could also lead to more trouble an shit like that. So I don't blame them for being all "sherlock holmes" about it.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

They should allocate more away seats then, because their ground always looks disgracefully empty.

They could add another thousand or so, maybe, but they won't because it is clear now that they're c**ts anyway, and don't want so many happy geordies celebrating around their shitty town, if the lads win. Ah well.

They should allocate more away seats then, because their ground always looks disgracefully empty.

Has always irked me, this. There are so many clubs that would literally kill for Premiership football out there and these twats can't even fill a stadium for the bigger fixtures.

You can't fill a stadium if you don't have the fanbase.

In 1996 Wigan were playing in the 4th tier infront of around 2000 loyal fans, while everybody else in their catchment area was supporting Man U, Blackburn, Man City, Liverpool etc not to mention the rugby team. Those fans are probably still supporting those teams now.

It's annoying seeing the empty seats every week and there are teams I'd rather see in the Prem but it is understandable when they've basically had to build a fanbase out of nowhere. It's half the reason the place seems to be packed with kids.

Lee Ryder ‏ @lee_ryder

Mike Dean of the Wirral will be in charge of #nufc v #wafc

Scary....

EH??? The Wirral, how is he an impartial non local referee??? It's like safc Getting Clattenburg

Yup..

Retarded..

I smell blood..

Whats the wigan side like for suspensions and injuries?

I don't know.

THIS!

Only missing Ronnie Stam and Albert Crusat by the looks of things, although both are back in training. Rodallega looks like he might be fit enough for the bench at least after being out for six weeks and Di Santo is likely to start despite coming off during their last game with a knock.

Al-Habsi, Alcaraz, Caldwell, Figueroa, Boyce, McArthur, McCarthy, Beausejour, Maloney, Di Santo, Moses in a 3-4-3 has been their choice XI of late when all fit.

Diame, Sammon, Gomez and Rodallega could all be good options from the bench too. Going to be tough, but if we play like we did at WBA/Swansea it's very winnable.

Guest Roger Kint

Think this will be a really close game, with our forwards proving the difference.

0-2

I think Mike Dean will be the deciding factor in this match sadly...

Dont talk crap.....