NUFC Kits

Espio

Always liked when we've worn white shorts and socks with our home kit. Pics look quite good as well.

No. Bad omen for me personally. Gullit tried to change to white socks didn't he? Got to be black at home.

How do you even edit kits on FIFA?

Need to have it on PC and download something called Creation Master 12, let's you add custom everything pretty much, update transfers etc.

Oh and alexf you've got the same NUFC head kit that I found the other day, as well as the Cabaye that someone else did. I was amazed at how good Cabaye looked, fapworthy.

Seems to be the same template as the new dortmund strip, meaning this is likely the finished image, or close to it.

The spikes don't look that bad tbh.

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/bvbtrikot121azs6e3c4ij.jpg

How do you even edit kits on FIFA?

Need to have it on PC and download something called Creation Master 12, let's you add custom everything pretty much, update transfers etc.

Oh and alexf you've got the same NUFC head kit that I found the other day, as well as the Cabaye that someone else did. I was amazed at how good Cabaye looked, fapworthy.

haha yeah, I got so fed up with ultimate team that i decided to load up the pc version and then found all those brilliant newcastle faces and that so decided to do a quick version of our new kit seeing as no one else has yet but im not a kit maker it was just a stop gap until someone makes a proper one when he gets officially released. I can send you the one I did if you like though?.

Yeah that Cabaye looks fantastic ingame :D

Burgundy training tops to match burgundy away kit.

Lime green training tops to match lime green third kit...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8433/7493991580_8aa6812685_c.jpg