NUFC Kits

Espio

Looks very decent. But again, could have been a masterpiece with only a few tweaks.

And even more annoyingly tweaks that are all part of similar Puma templates.

Wonder when you'll be able to buy the new home shirt on those good but fake sites like soocertriads.com for 17 quid. Currently they only have the away one.

Want one with Debuchy on the back  :shifty:

Guest pintofscottsellers

Just got back off holiday, really like the top, shame about the patch on the back, that really pisses me off.

Guest cfhpantera27

I decided to try on the Italy home top to get an idea on sizing for this one. Thank f*** I decided to do that - didn't realize they ran so small in this go-around.

Just wondering, is the sizing smaller than last season's shirt? Like if you got an L last season, would you get an XL this time round?

I'm basing the sizing off of the first Puma kit we had, I wore a small in that and it fit pretty snug - I think the equivalent of that in the "Italy model" would be a Medium, which I tried both home and away in a medium.  I noticed last season's kit's Medium looked more like a Large and the Small looked more like a medium. But please, anyone who has last season's kit correct me if I am wrong. My take is the new puma kits sizes all run a size smaller than usual?

I only stress about sizing as I order these online.

yes mate, got the new away top and its slighty smaller than last seasons tops, especially in length and the sleeves, not a huge difference round the chest/beer gut...

• 2 weeks later...