Chelsea vs Newcastle United - 02/05/12 @ 7.45pm - pre-match thread

Dave

Not too close. A lot of the pubs around the ground don't allow football supporters in whether they're chelsea or the away team. My local is the Durrell, fifteen minute walk away and a quality pub

Guest ThievingMagpie

I'll be happy with a draw. It's rare that we get anything from Stamford Bridge but with this lot, I think we may have a chance.

I'll be happy with a draw. It's rare that we get anything from Stamford Bridge but with this lot, I think we may have a chance.

Except for the win in the cup and the draw in the league game last season.......................

Guest mimifrench

Why are you all so pessimistic?

NUFC win tonight 2-1 Cissé and HBA.

Was one of the only people who voted on the poll for the 4th place to Newcastle in the beginning of the season.

Also need this win to wind up my friend who hates Ben arfa because he thinks he's only good against rubbish teams. And makes fun of me because he still wonders why I support Newcastle United.  :lol:

So, come on! :indi:

Few journo's seem to think Ba may be dropped.

I can kind of see why they might think that, but the thing is what are the alternatives? Shola to start up top? Hatem to play next to Cisse and Obertan to play on the right? Jonas to push forward and Guthrie/Gosling/Perch to come into a midfield three?

Would much rather see an out of form Ba play than any of those I've mentioned.