Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

Need to find a way to watch this game.

I wonder if it'll be worth it for me to travel down on the day and try and get a ticket from somewhere...failing that, I guess there's a pub near Goodison which will show the game...

Still thinking about this...

Anyone here live in Liverpool who can point me in the direction in regards to Evertonian pubs? (I know I have to keep a low profile and I can do that...).

Guest Haris Vuckic

had a read through their pre match thread on grandoldteam....f***, didn't realise they are bunch of c***s who seem to hate us :s hope we turn the c***s over

They are just bitter because we have opposable thumbs.

Guest BooBoo

Some Everton fans seem to have a problem with Newcastle. Dunno why.

As a club, I far prefer them to Liverpool and the Everton fans I know are all sound.

had a read through their pre match thread on grandoldteam....fuck, didn't realise they are bunch of cunts who seem to hate us :s hope we turn the cunts over

Remember about 5 years ago i was  toutside the black bull. One of their buses was slowly moving up barrack road and loads of evertonians were making retarded gestures from the bus, then it stopped to let them all off. I've never seen a group of people go so quiet in all my life. Every time we've played them since i've had that image in my head.

had a read through their pre match thread on grandoldteam....f***, didn't realise they are bunch of c***s who seem to hate us :s hope we turn the c***s over

Remember about 5 years ago i was  toutside the black bull. One of their buses was slowly moving up barrack road and loads of evertonians were making retarded gestures from the bus, then it stopped to let them all off. I've never seen a group of people go so quiet in all my life. Every time we've played them since i've had that image in my head.

said many times before i've had lots of issues with both red and blue parts of liverpool, mostly for licking your arse in pubs etc then turning nasty once they have you massivly outnumbered. ask around the country,they are known for it.

Some Everton fans seem to have a problem with Newcastle. Dunno why.

As a club, I far prefer them to Liverpool and the Everton fans I know are all sound.

I've noticed alot of them have a bee in their bonnet about Newcastle. I can't say I give a monkeys either way about them. :/

Getting proper nervous now. Tomorrow up to 3pm is going to take so f***ing long. :undecided:

pleased i'm at work in the morning till just after kick off. tempted to try and avoid it all and just get the results (who am I fucking kidding ?)