Everton v Newcastle United - 13/05/12 @ 3:00pm - Don't bother, it's 4-4-2. FTN

Skirge

It's fantastic that we're going into the last day with some sort of hope for a top-four finish. I can't remember when the last time I watched a last-day match for us that wasn't just a dead rubber.

Oh wait, I can. The relegation season :yao:

Anyway, looking forward to this.

Are you still about for this one oldtype? Are you going?

I'm leaving tomorrow. Wish I could stay for this but neither my boss nor my bank account will permit it :(

Fair enough, hope you've had a great visit. I'll never forget Chelsea, from you sprinting out of your hotel to those goals by Cisse! :lol:

I'm leaving tomorrow. Wish I could stay for this but neither my boss nor my bank account will permit it :(

Fair enough, hope you've had a great visit. I'll never forget Chelsea, from you sprinting out of your hotel to those goals by Cisse! :lol:

:lol: brilliant day all around.

Ahh back to the land of the rising sun eh mate?  :p

Yeah, must be nice for you living in Sunderland :nile:

Touche  :lol:

:lol:

Entirely depends on our attitude and the tactics and system we go in with...... if we go there to attack them and go back to 4-3-3 i reckon we will win.... if not then i reckon we will get a draw at best.

Gonna be positive and go for a 3-1 win.

So Everton have won 7 of their last 8 home games. 3 of those being against Man City, Chelsea, Tottenham & winning their most recent two 4-0.

Only lost to Arsenal 1-0 in that time.

If we beat them, we'll deserve to be in the champions league on current form.

Bet Jelavic scores in this one, his record must be similar to Cisse's (too lazy to research that) but he's had none of the plaudits because his goals have been far simpler. Could be an epic day mind, hopefully one to remember.

Everton have lost 6 at home this season but are in some good form - and they'll see us a scalp given our (relative) success this season. Think if we can keep a clean sheet we have a chance. Need our top guns to be on song if we want the three points - great last chance for HBA and Santon to stake their claim for a spot in their respective Euro 2012 squads :fwap:

I do think 3 points here would secure 4th, I'm not overly confident of gaining those 3 points though. Whatever happens, it's been an absolutely fantastic season, beyond anything any of us could have imagined. Just hope the 3 months that follow it fly over as quickly as possible.

Bet Jelavic scores in this one, his record must be similar to Cisse's (too lazy to research that) but he's had none of the plaudits because his goals have been far simpler. Could be an epic day mind, hopefully one to remember.

Premier League player of the month for April

10 in 16 I think, not fit to lace Cisse's boots tbh.