Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest henrique

This thread's only 12 pages long? Disappointing.

Just wait until he shows up at the airport.

As for the Sagna comparison they are different players..... I'd argue Debuchy is more complete than Sagna and what i mean by that is i think he's better going forward and better in possession and also good in defence....

He's not as good as Sagna in defence but that's Sagna's speciality and quite frankly defensively theres not many fullbacks in world football that are better than Sagna.... doesnt mean Debuchy is defensively poor though he's great in all areas thats why i said he's complete.... it's just Sagna happens to be better than him in this one area.

But seeing as i prefer my fullbacks to be able to provide an attacking outlet and be comfortable in possession while remaining solid defensively i prefer Debuchy.

If we pull this deal off it before the Euro it will be a major coup by the club.  Has to be signed before the Euro though. He'll be out of our price range afterwards. Deubuchy will improve our right side massively. His brown eye probably got more vision for a pass  than Simpson.

:pedro:

It sounded like typical journalistic guestwork mind but they are normally on the ball with our transfers and it's all positive stuff. He said Cabaye's being crowing about the club back in France, encouraging others to join us.

It sounded like typical journalistic guestwork mind but they are normally on the ball with our transfers and it's all positive stuff. He said Cabaye's being crowing about the club back in France, encouraging others to join us.

aye,i heard cabaye has to bring in 4 french internationals before he's allowed to leave.

Was close to joining us or is close to joining us?

IS, sorry that was bad grammar.

That's what he said like, i'm not saying how reliable he is though.