Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Guest bimpy474

Imagine if we sold Simpon to Fulham for 4m then got Debuchy for 5m :lol:

Aye, that would be ridiculous like.

Guest bimpy474

Imagine if we sold Simpon to Fulham for 4m then got Debuchy for 5m :lol:

That would almost compete with Nolan out, Cabaye in.

Indeed, right up there.

How attractive would Inter be? They finished 6th so they are in the Europa League. Serie A is undergoing another corruption investigation. Big name club but not at there best at the moment.

As has been said by others before, a €5m cash now offer from NUFC would be seen by many clubs as a better offer than €6m to €7m in instalments over the course of a 4 to 5 year contract. That's how other clubs often structure their transfers offers.

I don't think €5m is a bad offer when the club have made it pretty clear the player is leaving. It might get rejected but if he really has his heart set on us, they might just have to accept it, or another one that is only slightly higher. All that is based on rumour, i admit.

Guest MrSundlofer

I don't think €5m is a bad offer when the club have made it pretty clear the player is leaving. It might get rejected but if he really has his heart set on us, they might just have to accept it, or another one that is only slightly higher. All that is based on rumour, i admit.

For me, It doesn't matter if they have announced he will leave the club - €5M is a very bad offer. He's a class player, regular in the French national and has had a good season with Lille.

For me, It doesn't matter if they have announced he will leave the club - €5M is a very bad offer. He's a class player, regular in the French national and has had a good season with Lille.

By the looks of it, it's the only offer Lille have received so far. What's the point of going in with a high bid straight away? I bet most clubs' negotiations start way below the asking price and work up. I reckon we'll get him for €8m.