Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Maicon is far too slow for the premier league. It is a bit worrying as he'll be with his mate Hazard there. Have to rely on Cabaye being sexier

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1mcom96Gb1qg758lo1_500.jpg

'Chill. I got this.'

What a pair of sexy bastards  :sweetjesus:

Guest Tyson

Full backs seem in very short supply, debuchey is a quality experienced international with a good understanding with cabaye, he wants to come here despite inter probably offering higher wages, lets please just get this one over the line already :(

From what i saw in their brief game time together, he looks to have a good understanding with Ben Arfa too.

This immediate & significant upgrade to the team's overall fluency & effectiveness (on the right, and we've touched upon this before ie. HBA so far not having a wide 'get-out-of-jail' outlet, when coralled inside) overrides haggling Lille for a discounted price initially & shaving a couple of the fee. Upgrade to the team's play also overrides the the accompanying counterargument about this FB approaching his late 20's and therefore has little resale value. I view this postional upgrade as an essential improvement this summer, and not just a signing with a view to sell-on for a profit. High seven figures is just about the going rate & starting point for the very good FBs, particularly those who offer an extra attacking dimension (and width) to a team. On the back of major tourney (with tournament involved players) it's a sellers' window too.

We appeared to be first in line, in terms of offering the first concrete bid, but it was laughed off ie. the 'are they bidding for same player' quip from their manager. 8m, as hinted at in the first para, is a fair valuation. The re-invention of the team's right-sided effectiveness is worth that. The club really did have the opportunity to tie this up with little fuss, before bigger market players (with the resources to offer higher wages etc) were to allowed the enter the frey.

If we fall flat on our faces with this one, i have major reservations as to whether we can sign *Clyne either, when the race for his signature inevitably hots-up. And it will with Clyne, as his contract edges closer to it's expiry date.  Obviously we are talking about smaller figures here (due his age, contract situation, & the tribunal's impending influence over fees paid - and this includes as to whether suitor is willing to jump the gun & offering Palace a palatable figure). The club's quest for the perfect deal, with it's 'take-it-or-leave-it' Mexican Stand-Off tactics, is a roadblock when pursuing in-demand players (where there is multiple party interest) at both ends of the pricing spectrum. There comes an occasion when the board has to back the scouting network & manager's judgment, and be prepared to go that extra yard by meeting a valuation.

*if we follow-up on our reported interest.

http://www.maxifoot.fr/football/article-16079.htm

Warning, google translate:

If the name of Jose Bosingwa is mentioned when leaving, LOSC nevertheless confident about keeping Mathieu Debuchy. Rudi Garcia can count on Rio Mavuba to convince the international tricolor continue the adventure in the North.

The priority now is to keep LOSC Mathieu Debuchy.

Very active in this transfer window, LOSC has already offset the departures of two of its major players, Eden Hazard, transferred to Chelsea, and Joe Cole, back in Liverpool, by the arrival of Marvin Martin, recruited at Sochaux, and Salomon Kalou, left free by Chelsea. Great Danes have not dragged.

For Frederic Paquet, the transfer window Lille is already close to being finished. "We'll see by September 4, if an opportunity or if we must adjust our workforce," confided the Deputy Director General of the LOSC to the Voice of Sport earlier this week. What about the case Mathieu Debuchy then?

"If he wants to leave, I'm not against"

If he does not object to his departure, Rudi Garcia still hopes to maintain its right side. "In sporting terms, I want to keep but if he wants to leave, I'm not against it, if a replacement is found its level. We seek but the problem is that there are not many, or they are not available. For now, Matthew is on vacation. We will report on his return, 16 or 17 July, "said the Lille coach.

The technician says northerner not find a replacement for its international tricolor. If the name of the Portuguese José Bosingwa is evoked, something tells us that Great Danes do not really become active until they are convinced that there is no chance of seeing Debuchy continue the adventure in the North ...

"One more year in Lille, it would do her no harm"

And to convince him to stay, the club can count on his captain. "He must manage it with the club, but obviously I want him to stay, says Rio Mavuba in Sport 10. I will not put pressure on him is his career, but that's his club Lille, the new stadium is coming ... I think one more year in Lille, it did it would not hurt. Especially since staying here, it would do absolutely no danger to the France team since it is already good performances with the Blues and he is called all the time. His starting spot in the France team, he has already. "The former Bordeaux he will be persuasive enough?

Guest nufc_89

http://www.maxifoot.fr/football/article-16079.htm

Warning, google translate:

If the name of Jose Bosingwa is mentioned when leaving, LOSC nevertheless confident about keeping Mathieu Debuchy. Rudi Garcia can count on Rio Mavuba to convince the international tricolor continue the adventure in the North.

The priority now is to keep LOSC Mathieu Debuchy.

Very active in this transfer window, LOSC has already offset the departures of two of its major players, Eden Hazard, transferred to Chelsea, and Joe Cole, back in Liverpool, by the arrival of Marvin Martin, recruited at Sochaux, and Salomon Kalou, left free by Chelsea. Great Danes have not dragged.

For Frederic Paquet, the transfer window Lille is already close to being finished. "We'll see by September 4, if an opportunity or if we must adjust our workforce," confided the Deputy Director General of the LOSC to the Voice of Sport earlier this week. What about the case Mathieu Debuchy then?

"If he wants to leave, I'm not against"

If he does not object to his departure, Rudi Garcia still hopes to maintain its right side. "In sporting terms, I want to keep but if he wants to leave, I'm not against it, if a replacement is found its level. We seek but the problem is that there are not many, or they are not available. For now, Matthew is on vacation. We will report on his return, 16 or 17 July, "said the Lille coach.

The technician says northerner not find a replacement for its international tricolor. If the name of the Portuguese José Bosingwa is evoked, something tells us that Great Danes do not really become active until they are convinced that there is no chance of seeing Debuchy continue the adventure in the North ...

"One more year in Lille, it would do her no harm"

And to convince him to stay, the club can count on his captain. "He must manage it with the club, but obviously I want him to stay, says Rio Mavuba in Sport 10. I will not put pressure on him is his career, but that's his club Lille, the new stadium is coming ... I think one more year in Lille, it did it would not hurt. Especially since staying here, it would do absolutely no danger to the France team since it is already good performances with the Blues and he is called all the time. His starting spot in the France team, he has already. "The former Bordeaux he will be persuasive enough?

Maybe and hopefully le parisien got their story from this one

Aye, just seen that on Twitter. Debuchy move imminent with signing of Bosingwa then a few minutes later:

'Andrew here. News coming from Lille that Mathieu Debuchy could be signing a one-year extension of his current contract. #LOSC #NUFC'

From FFW on Twitter.